CHAPTER 5

Recap- Shiva bids Good Bye to Raavi

Next day both Shiva and Raavi wake up in good time for college. Of course Shiva had called her to check on her because although nothing happened to her last night but only the thought that something bad could happen was enough to scare her. He wanted to make her feel secure and safe but also happy. On the call--

RAAVI- Hi Babyyy( She said teasingly)

SHIVA- Hii Raavi! Babyy??

RAAVI- Arre don't worry, I was just teasing you. I myself don't like Babu Shona.

SHIVA- Oh! But there is one moment when I won't mind you calling me baby😚( He said naughtily)

Raavi understood that he was talking about intimate moments. She blushed on this thought.

RAAVI- Oh Shut Up. Come back to reality.

SHIVA- Fine BTW how are you? You put the bandage on your head?

RAAVI- Yes I did. Accha you told anybody?

SHIVA- Bhabhi always guesses herself what's going on in my mind. I had to tell her everything. She is happy about us. She likes you I guess. Did you tell?

RAAVI- I told about you  but nothing else. They  would just get worried and I didn't want them to take unnecessary stress. They are also happy that I am moving on in my life.

SHIVA- Wow. So Bye Let's meet in the class. Love you ❤️

RAAVI- Byee. Love you too❤️

On her way to college, Raavi thought of buying a gift for Shiva because last night she had been quite stupid to go on a date empty handed. She entered an accessories shop and bought a back beaded bracelet for him because she had always seen him having one or two bracelets around his hand. She realised she had never been happier going to college, not even with Aryan. With Shiva there was a different comfort level altogether. She was really looking forward to make this work.

In the college, both of them went greeted each other with a hug, only to be noticed by everyone in their class. They had  not disclosed anything on their own but everybody could easily guess that something was going on between the two.

They decided to sit together today on the last bench. During the class, Raavi slid the bracelet on Shiva's hand surprising him. He held her hand and smiled. They shared a cute eyelock.

Raavi being her usual daring self kissed him on his ears. Shiva thought to himself he had never seen such a unique girl who refused to bound to societal norms and made her own rules.

SHIVA- What are you doing yaar? You have no idea  if Sir sees this we are both gonna get suspended?

RAAVI- Arre Chill! Nothing will happen.

SHIVA- Okay

After the class, in the canteen-

RAAVI- Shiva actually Maa wanted to meet you.

SHIVA- Bhabhi also wanted to meet you. Bhai has already met na.

RAAVI- Okay so let's plan a gathering na, whenever you want.

SHIVA- Done I'll ask Bhabhi and you ask your parents.

RAAVI- Fine

As they were doing normal chitchatting, Raavi excused herself for washroom.When she returned back, she didn't see Shiva. she tried calling him but no response. She asked someone there and they said he rushed out in a hurry. She got hurried.

She also rushed to the parking and was fortunate to find Shiva trying to start his car and somehow it had got locked.

RAAVI- What happened Shiva? Why did you run in a hurry?