Will she do me the favour by accepting me for herself?

That was the moment! I was overwhelmed with his words that I threw myself on him in his very same position while nodding my head fervently!

He balanced me over him and we hugged each other tightly that I didn't notice when did he slid a ring into my finger!

My eyes turned glassy at the moment and all I could do was sobbing and wetting his white shirt! He pulled me off from our embrace and wiped my tears, moving his head in a NO.

And till time then, I'm here waiting for my therapist, my love, my guide, my DDD.. Oops! Thank god he isn't here now otherwise he would have argued that DDD sounds like a cockroach from Oggy n cockroaches cartoon!

My cute man! Haha!!

I hear some coughs behind me, and I can guess who's it! Turning around I met with the same smile which I've been meeting since an year!

So, what's up?

Nothing just thinking about the time when I expected rejection from you! You proved me wrong with your understanding level.

Oh I see! That's my generosity, you know?!

Well! An overthinking girl like you, needs to date an understanding guy like me.

That's why! I first showed up my feelings to you! Here, we go for together forever.

You're simply impossible!
Telling him so, I hug him tightly.

Bringing laughter on both of our faces!

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

THE END

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*