𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 ━━ 𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬

Start from the beginning

"i said..." alex began in a low tone, barely opening his eyelids just a tad to see his ex-lover lean her head further in curiosity. the black haired boy had to bite his tongue to refrain from chuckling, trying his best to not split into a smile from the adorable sight. "i said 'nu uh', do i need to repeat myself?"

pursing her lips outwards, adelaide groggily remarked, "alex, let go. i have to-" but before she could finish her sentence, the black haired boy made his grasp slightly tighter, making adelaide halt in her verbal directions as her breath hitched to his rough yet merciful grip. the girl darted her awareness from the ivory limbs swaddling her hips and onto the porcelain skin of her ex-lover, where she barely saw the corner of alex's lips curl upwards into a smirk despite his eyelids still being closed shut. adelaide huffed out a heavy breath, knowing well enough that the boy was just pretending to sleep to toy with her. deciding to play along, the girl methodically laid her hands back on alex's chest below her before letting her voice go incredibly soft, "alex... please."

it was breathy at most, almost as if the last syllables merely died unsaid on her tongue with the way she pronounced alex's name like the exhalation of a sigh. with her delicate tone that was purely to fragile to ignore, the boy dropped his act whilst he snapped his eyelids open to behold a grinning adelaide. melting to the sight of the pearly whites that made his heart race, alex was almost positive that his ex-lover could feel his organ ferociously pound under the dainty hand placed on his chest. "y- yeah?" the boy probed shakily, letting his heart and mind go into overdrive.

the chestnut haired girl rolled her shoulders back as she straightened her neck, permitting the tight muscle from her deep slumber to grow loose. "your- your hands," adelaide whispered as an answer, allowing the curl of her lips to go impossibly upwards; in which alex questioned if her cheeks burned from the way she upheld such a bright grin.

as the boy adored how adelaide's genuine smile shone brighter than the morning sun beaming through his bedroom window, alex's tone grew unimaginably lower through his sleepy state. "what about my hands?" the black haired boy playfully lilted, perfectly displaying the taunt that was laced in his voice. amongst his teasing banter, alex simultaneously slithered his hands inwards to prop them along adelaide's waist, rubbing small reassuring circles all along the way.

alex's touch was enough to make sparks fly. adelaide trailed her tongue over her teeth as she shook her head softly, in which no one but the most observant would notice the faint glimmer of fervor in her irises—but alex was more than analytical. with the boy's cheeks waning into a flushed pink colour and the girl's racing pulse pounding like a rabbit's, the body warmth between them grew electric. the heat was immense along each other, making the electricity between them strike harder than a lightning bolt.

the boy felt his stomach turn upside down, tying his intestines into a knot whilst he sat unprepared and bracing himself for the unraveling adelaide was about to heckle him with. "you need to lift them," the girl piped up, breaking the silence.

"hm?" alex mused back, ardorous fuzz coloring the edges of his brain as he laid distracted with the way his own palms perfectly molded against adelaide's hips, almost as if his tender touch was destined to be there.

adelaide hummed, almost as if she purred in admoration for the gawked expression plastered across her ex-lover's face. the coat of rosy pigment against his ivory cheeks only fueled the flame of egotistical fire adelaide was portraying. straightening her posture, the girl smugly answered, "lift your hands—your arms, alex. i need to make us breakfast."

the black haired boy let out a sharp exhale, but the sly grin that grew along his lips contradicted the vainglorious of it all. pushing his palms deeper into the divots of adelaide's hips, he continued to flash his pearly whites as he boldly challenged, "who said i wanted to let go of you?"