CHAPTER 10: A MEMORY

Start from the beginning

"Your questions will be answered little one when you wear the mask, the mask won't hurt"

Tommy's hand slowly move to his face, he needs answers! he wanted to know the truth! why his dadza and Techno don't love him, he don't want to think that Nightmare is telling the truth-that his real dad is Dreamon.

Tommy felt heat coming from the mask as he put it on, then he felt like his face was being dunk in a bucket of lava. Tommy screamed in agony, it was a horrible feeling.

He tired to rip the mask off but it was like glued to his face, the child slowly fell into his knees and collapse into the rocky ground of the riverbank.

"You know that his old memories won't come back right?" Nightmare appeared beside Dreamon "Only Blurry images-and his personality will come back"

"Baby steps Nightmare-the child won't handle everything at once, he might not survive it" Dreamon said still staring at the child

"What about his wings? will it ever come back?" Nightmare ask as he glance over the child's back "will Azazel ever comeback in this form?"

Dreamon turn around to Nightmare, he then took something from his cloak. It was a black liquid inside a vile.

"After Philza killed Azazel I've split everything-The mask contains his memories and his personality, this vile has his skills and powers- and most importantly his wings" Dreamon explained putting back the vile inside his cloak "The memories might be blurry but his personality will come back at once"

"But what if Philza knew about this? you know that the child is in the council's eyes, they will knew about this in a single heartbeat" Nightmare argued scared to lose all there progress "our powers aren't that much a help, we're losing them each passing day"

"Philza can't kill the child Nightmare, if he really do he should have kill the child a long time ago and we could recharge our powers from the nether-humans will always build a way to hell" Dreamon said as he spread his wings, it was black as the midnight sky "We should go back"

"What about the child?"

"He will wake up-we can't change the plan" Dreamon said as he sore to the sky, Nightmare sign and turns himself into a black smoke and into the mask.

***

Tommy slowly open his eyes, his head still throbbing with pain. Like before blurry images still flashing in his mind, he slowly sat up and found the mask lying on his bed side table.

"I found the boy unconscious in the river bank, he was just lying there wearing a strange mask"

Tommy touch his head, he felt like he was never the same.

"Omg-thank you so much, I never notice he left I was so worried about him"

"your welcome, tell Philza I say Hi. Goodbye"

"Byee"

Tommy clentched his fist, his babysitter's fake kind voice and laugh made him angry.

As Tommy glare at the Door it slowly open and his babysitter's evil face peak through the open crack, Tommy can see how angry his babysitter but something weird is happening to him. He wasn't scared more like angry!