CHAPTER 2: INSANITY

⚠️ WARNING: TOPICS ABOUT SUICIDE AND SWEARING IS PRESENT IN THIS CHAPTER⚠️

CHAPTER 2: INSANITY

"2 WEEKS IN LOGSTEDSHIRE"

Tommy's POV

It had been two weeks and it feels like my mental health is rapidly declining. No one ever visit me except Dream and Ghostbur, there are the only one's who keep me company and sane in this exile.

"Isn't great here Tommy? There's a lot of land and sand!" Ghostbur said in a cheery voice as he floated behind me, I just smile at him and continue fishing.

"Just having a vacation!" I took all my energy to smile at him, he reminded me so much of my older brother who went mad.

But before that he was so nice, comforting and much more a dad than Philza. I grew up resenting my own Father because he is always away with his favorite child techno in there adventures leaving me and wilbur behind, Wilbur also take care of me and stay there by my side when I'm sick. He even sing songs to me and Tubbo.

"Tommy, would you like some Blue?" I snapped back into reality as Ghostbur tap me from my shoulder

"yes" I said with a smile as Ghostbur handed me a blue, he clapped and hugged me from the side saying "Yey! you're not sad anymore!"

I almost felt better, surprisingly the blue works for a little bit. I look at ghostbur and smile at him hugging him in the process.

"I will always be in here Tommy, your big brother Ghostbur!" ghostbur said in a childish tone.

"Oh I almost forgot!" Ghostbur said as he floated away into the nether portal

"Ghostbur wait! d-don't leave me!" I yelled, panicking.

"I'll come back Tommy don't worry! I have a present for you!" Ghostbur said waiving goodbye to Tommy, The portal glowed as ghostbur went in.

"D-Don't leave" I mumbled under my breath, The surrounding was eeriely quiet which I really hated

***

I lay in my tent as the sun began to set on the Logsedshire, still waiting for Ghostbur or Dream to return. The beach glimmered in orange as the sun reflected its beauty into a gloomy place.

I sat up and hugged my knees tight as words keep ringing in my head, taunting me and calling me worthless. Well...I guess they were right, I am worthless.

"YOU WORTHLESS PRICK! WHY DON'T YOU DIE!"

The voice said laughing in my head. I felt worm tears race down my pale face I tried to stand up but I can't because I'm weak. I'm pathetic.

"NO ONE CARES FOR YOU!"

Again the voice said, giggling and roaming in my head.

I put my hand into my ears as the voice keep on coming, the voices were to loud. Too loud!

"YOU'RE SELFISH!"

"YOU'RE A LIABILITY!"

"YOU'RE WORTHLESS!"

"YOU'RE PATHETIC!"

It sounded mangled and distorted causing my head to have a pounding headache, I screamed hitting the side of my head. Kicking things as I tried to silence this voices.

"Please make it stop! make it stop!"

"Cut!"

"cut your self prick!"

"yeah! you want to stop this? cut or kill yourself!"

I frantically look for a blade or even a sword, there a dagger lying beside me shinning and tempting me to use it.

"There you go, use it!"

I simply pick up my dagger with shaking hands, I inhale through my teeth as the blade slice through my arm. It hurt so much but at the same time it felt good. When I cut the second time I couldn't stop it, I feel like the voices started to shut up as I cut my arm even deeper.

But before I knew it my frail arm was full of deep cuts as it heavily bleed in my arms.

My vision starts to get cloudy and blurry as my whole body wants to sleep, I completely lose control and I can feel myself fall to the ground.

NO ONE'S POV

No one was there all night but a mask entity just standing outside the tent, it past through the cloth and stare at Tommy's almost lifeless body lying in the ground.

It pick up the teen and put him into the bed, he then look at the deep cuts the teen has done. It keeps on flowing into the ground, dripping into the floor.

it then started cleaning the wounds one by one with warm water making Tommy whimper.

"Its been a while since I saw you Tommy" The entity whisper as Tommy slowly open his eyes.

In his hazy state Tommy stare at the unknown person while the entity take care of his cuts.

"Y-You're not g-gonna l-leave me a-are y-you?" Tommy said weakly, The mask entity just continue cleaning his wounds

"h-hey..say s-something. W-who are you?" Tommy ask but the entity just ignore him

"W-why does everyone ignoring me..." Tommy's voice crack as his eyes covered with warm tears "F-first my remaining family, then my Best friend e-exiled me! am I really a liability?"

The tent was so dark but the entity seem to see in the dark. As the water came close to his wounds, it felt like fire engulfed his entire body slowly

"A-are you d-dream?" Tommy ask again as he whimper in pain, but to his surprise it spoke but only in his head.

"No"

"You must sleep now, to have rest"

Said the mangled voice but yet it's so comforting. It felt like he knew him. Somewhere.

Tommy felt an electricity stung him because he felt like the darkness is cradling  him as he felt his eyes became heavier and heavier. Tommy slowly move his right arm and place it to the person's face.

"D-don't l-leave...."

975 WORDS? WHAT THE—

NO SERIOUSLY, THANK U FOR READING THIS AWFUL FANFIC.

ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE