"Hey juyeon, would you like to come to my party? It's on Saturday. Please come.." she said her voice was delicate.
"Sure, is it fine if I can get your address. Or something?" Juyeon asked. His gaze fixed on his piece of paper.

The girl's lips tugged into a small smirk. He handed Juyeon a piece of paper. That had her name written on it with her address. Her phone number and a lip stamp. It made Juyeon slightly disgusted but he didn't really care.

On the bottom of the note it wrote:

"please bring YoungHoon and HyunJae! I
Will he looking forward to seeing you three! Anyways, call me when you have a chance. XOXO"

Juyeon shook his head. He put the note in his backpack . Before his seat mate poked his arm.
"Damn, what is it Ravn?" Juyeon whispered yelled.

"Bitch, don't tell me you are actually are going to that party. Anyways, are you gonna come see the new dance practice rooms at the end of the school halls?" Ravn asked. Ravn was Juyeon's best friend and seat mate .
"Yea, I will. Let's go after lunch, hurry up and do your work, I don't want to get in trouble because of you!" Juyeon replied.

Ravn just chuckled. He wrote something on a piece of paper and passed it to the person that Juyeon suspected to be "Changmin". Juyeon was confused or why Ravn was passing a note to him.

But Juyeon like always decided to ignore it. ....

<****************>

Lee HyunJae, was walking to his lunch table, as a few girls asked him for his number. He walked and saw Juyeon and Younghoon talking, waiting for him to arrive.

"Hey!" Juyeon said waving his hand in the air. HyunJae giggled lowly before walking towards the table.
"Hey, how are y'all doing?" HyunJae said sitting on the bench.

"Good, so have you seen the newly built Dance practice rooms for the dance majors yet?" Juyeon asked.
"No, not yet. Have you?" HyunJae replied.

"No, me and Ravn are going after lunch. You wanna come?" Juyeon asked leaning on his hand.
"Yea sure." HyunJae said, taking his ramen between his chopsticks and eating it, slurping it down.

HyunJae was peacefully eating until he saw something move from the corner of his eye. He slightly turned to see it was a light brown haired small boy. Who had glossy pretty pink lips. Big eyes. A beautiful smile and small structure.
"Earth to Lee Jaehyun?!" Younghoon said poking the younger's arm repeatedly.

HyunJae focused his gaze back on his friends before staring at them blankly.
"What the fuck? You just zoned out and you look like you just saw your future wife." Younghoon joked.

HyunJae rolled his eyes. He then stared at his friends once again.
"Bro you good? You literally look Ill." Juyeon laughed.

"Yea yea. Anyways let's just eat and then we can go visit the new built dance practice rooms." HyunJae said, resting his head on the table.

HyunJae started to search for the light brown hair male, but he was no where to be found. HyunJae felt disappointed, but was determined to find him. No matter what it took.

<***************>

Kim Younghoon , after lunch was walking through the halls going to the bathroom for a quick relaxing time.

As Younghoon walked he saw a few girls staring at him. Younghoon stopped to talk to them for a bit.
"Am I that handsome?" Younghoon teased as he saw the girls in front of him blush a crimson red.

"Yea, you are." A girl spoke up. Her eyes were on the floor as she tried to calm herself.
"Anyways, Younghoon Oppa, can you please give me your number? Please?" Another girl asked.
Her pleading eyes told all.

"I'm sorry but I'm running a bit late. Maybe next time." Younghoon chuckled nervously. As he walked away from the girls. Feeling a bit awkward.

He heard a the girls whine and squeal, but Younghoon didn't dare to look back.

When Younghoon arrived to the male's bathroom. He pushed the door open to reveal himself an empty bathroom. That's what he thought.

Younghoon sighed shortly before getting startled by one of the stalls being opened. His eyes were fixed on the stall that was going to be opened. Then it revealed a small short, pretty boy. That was exiting the stall.

"O-oh were you waiting for me to get out? I'm
Sorry!" The boy said, his voice was sweet and honey-like.
"N-no no, don't apologize! It's ok." YoungHoon gave him a reassuring smile before walking towards the stall.

The unknown boy smiles back and went towards the sink. Turning it on and the sound of the water echoed throughout the awkward astrosphere.

When Younghoon heard the door open and close he decided to finally sigh and shake his head. He got out of the bathroom stall to wash his face again and again.

"Who was that?" YoungHoon asked. Seeing the image of the beautiful pretty boy.

"And how do I don't know him?"

~>~>~>~>~>>~>~>~>~>~>>~

Hey!!!! So I finally finished chapter one. I
Know it might be confusing at first, but I promise it'll get better.

LilBunnyDoie