And here he thought Jungkook Wouldn't be able to take him. The Boy really is full of surprises, Isn't He?

"Fuck, T-That's It." The Dom cooed, Emmiting Low groans and grunts as Jungkook Moaned Softly, the vibrations making his Balls Tighten and tingle. "Doing such a Good job, aren't You Baby?" Moaning around him at the praise, Jungkook Bobbed his head up and down at a faster pace, loving the way His throat felt Stuffed and full. The Wet Slurping sounds Fuelled him on, and the sight of his saliva pooling around The Base of Taehyung's Dick Made him feel even more Capable as his nails dug into the flesh of the older man's thighs.

Taehyung's breathing got heavier, and he dropped his head back, Lips parted in Pleasure and eyes shut as He shuddered a little. He could feel the familiar knot starting to build deep within his lower abdomen, and He Couldn't help but encourage the younger to go faster, Growing greedy of the pleasure he felt.

"Faster, Love. Go Faster for Me." His voice was husky and deep, His fingers tangled tightly into the Younger's soft locks as he instructed Him. Jungkook Did as he was told, unable to stop his hips moving back and forth on the floor as He sucked even harder, Pulling away to lick and kiss at Taehyung's Angry Red Tip, Sucking the Precum Away before deepthroating his entire length once more. He was Desperate to taste Taehyung's Cum, Desperate to make him Cum.

"Fuck, Fuck Koo, You're Gonna make me Cum." Taehyung let out in a deep, breathy groan, His hand Holding Jungkook's head Down in a tight Grip as he came into his mouth, his eyebrows creased as he was Unable to concentrate On anything but the Pleasure of his release.

Jungkook gagged, as he sucked Him Dry before pulling away, Wiping his Teary eyes with his sleeve before looking up at at the elder. His lips were cherry red, plump and swollen and A String of Cum Connected him with Taehyung's Tip before he wiped it away timidly.

Taehyung Breathed Heavily, Leaning back as He looked down at the boy, His hand Cupping Jungkook's chin as his thumb gently wiped the cum and spit away from his face. "Let me See, Bun." He cooed, His eyes dark with Satisfaction as Jungkook's mouth opened, revealing his white-painted Tongue and cavern.

"Fuck, Such a Good Boy aren't you?" He groaned, Smiling a little when Jungkook nodded frantically with a desperate hum. "Go ahead and Swallow, My Love. Swallow it all."

Jungkook immediately swallowed, Leaning his head on Taehyung's Thigh, Eyes fluttering shut as Long fingers massaged his Scalp. "D-Did I Do Well, Daddy?"

Taehyung leaned forward, Pressing a kiss to his Forehead with a lazy smirk. "You were Brilliant, Koo."

————

The next Morning, Jungkook woke up to A soft Rubbing on his Back, Taehyung's Scent Filling his senses as soft breathing filled his ears.

He groaned quietly, Nuzzling his face further into The elder man's Neck, Kissing the skin lightly before shutting his eyes again. He hated waking up, and he's much rather lay in, especially wrapped up in Taehyung's embrace like he is now.

"Koo, We need to wake Up." Taehyung whispered, his eyes still closed and his deep voice husky with sleep. "I have an Online meeting in a few Hours and You Have to go to the Cafe."

Jungkook whined, shaking his head, tightening his hold on Taehyung without opening his eyes. He wiggled slightly, now trapping the elder with his legs, grinning to himself sleepily.

"Now You're trapped." He Mumbled, voice Croaky with sleep as he lay on Taehyung's chest, clutching his white shirt in his fingers. "Now you have to stay with me allllll day."

Taehyung chuckled at this, kissing the boy's temple before pushing himself up, yawning softly as Jungkook's eyes fluttered open from the change in position. The younger, now sat in Taehyung's lap, pouted, Laying his head on the elder's Shoulder. Taehyung kissed his pouted lips, wrapping his arms around the younger as Jungkook's pout formed a smile.

"How's Your headache, by the way?" Taehyung mumbled against his Jaw, holding the younger by his waist. "Gone?" Jungkook's eyes widen. He'd completely forgotten about the pain in his head due to the prior events of the night before.

His cheeks slowly heated up and he played with his fingers. "U-Um, It's Okay Now..."

Taehyung grinned at this, pulling away before giving the younger a cocky smirk. "Is it? If that's the case then I'm Sure the cure was A Pending Orgasm. Don't You? Quite miraculous if I Do Say So Myself. You seemed pretty eager to ride my thighs last night, Love."

Jungkook covered his face with a scowl, but his lips where in a tiny smile. "Maybe It Was...But I Think Your Cuddles were what cured my headache In the end. I completely forgot about it."

Taehyung chuckled, kissing his temple before beginning to get up. "I'm only teasing. Now Come On, Koo. We need to get ready."

Jungkook pouted, stretching his legs as he stood up. He looked up at the Dark haired male with a timid smile as he waddled towards the mirror to fix his hair.

"I really Like You Taehyung."

Taehyung stopped what he was doing, turning around to look at Jungkook with soft eyes and a small but warm smile. "And I Really Like You Too, My Love."

————

Suckie Suckie 🍆💦😏

Okay so As we can see, They're getting more intimate With one another. But, they're starting with smaller things such as Blowjobs, handjobs ect before working up to full-on sex.

The reason for this is because I don't want to base their relationship entirely Off Of Sex —I want them to have a strong relationship and really get to know each other both in and out of their Sexual roles and life.

Because of their Dom/Sub Relationship, they need an unbreakable level of trust there. Jungkook, as a Sub, wants to eventually not only give his body to Taehyung, but he wants to Trust Taehyung with his body as his Dom Too. He wants to eventually be prepared to do anything in order to Please Taehyung's sexual needs and requests. Relationships like these take a lot of time and patience since they're a little different to your standard relationship.

Yes, they'll be getting more sexual and Confident in the upcoming chapters, but please don't expect Things like BDSM JUST yet.

The Kinky Shit is for later😏 and I already have A LOT planned for those smuts.

Anygay, I Jhope y'all liked this Chapter, and hopefully I'll see you soon :)

-TaesThickThighs