"(Y/n)..." Sasuke said to her but she didn't respond. "(Y/n), I'm sorry for everything too. I really am-"

"Pfft...!"

Sasuke, Naruto, and Sakura eyes widen and look at (y/n). Shock to hear what came out of (y/n)'s mouth. (Y/n) slowly starts to laugh more. She lifts up her head to reveal her bright smile. The others watch and listen, for the first time ever, smiling to big and bright while laughing. While do so, she is also releasing tears of joy.

"Haha, I'm sorry." (Y/n) said to them while laughing and whip tears off her face. "But- hahaha! I can't seem to stop laughing. Sakura,- haha, you look funny when you try to not cry. Haha!"

(Y/n) was more than just laughing at Sakura. It was more like an excuse for her to use. However, the other finally understands what she's feeling. She's smiling, laughing, and crying all at once because she's happy to see Team 7 are together again. Soon enough, Naruto starts laughing with (y/n). Sasuke slightly joins in with little laughs and a smile.

"Damn you, (y/n)," Sakura said while she continues to cry. "You were supposed to not be like those idiots..."

While Team 7 enjoys their moment together, Kakashi Sensei continues to observe his students. Remembering the first time he met them. Comparing them from back then to now. He takes a closer look at (y/n)'s smile. He's just as amazed to see her smile like that. He remembered the dream (y/n) made up which is to smile.

"Ha," Kakashi Sensei said. "Sasuke completed his goal. Now (y/n) too. I wonder what her next dream is."

Weeks Later

"Why do you want to meet here?" (Y/n) asks Sasuke.

"It's where we had a wrong way of saying goodbye, so it's good to replace that," Sasuke answers her.

It's been months since the war and everything went back to normal. Kakashi Sensei became the 6th Hokage. Naruto became even more popular all over the world. Sakura's hair grew. Sasuke was locked up the moment he set foot in the village. Now, he's been release per Kakashi's orders. Letting him walk around as a free man despite the crimes he had done. But before he leaves, he wants to do a proper goodbye to (y/n) at the spot where they had their last unfairly parting.

"Is Kiba still there?" Sasuke asks her and she nods.

(Y/n) turns her head to the right. Kiba leans on the tree with his arms crossed and Akamaru by his side. Kiba just wanted to make sure Sasuke won't hurt (y/n) again. Despite having Spicy with her, he wanted to make sure she's alright. As well as give Sasuke a hint that she belongs to him.

"It's annoying that I'm being watched, but when he does it, it's fine," (Y/n) said then slowly moves her right hand on her left shoulder. "You know I don't hate you anymore. For what happened."

"I know and I'll never stop apologizing for that," Sasuke said. "You were the first I had said goodbye too which was too horror. So I wanted you to be the first again at a same spot. Replacing with a better farewell. One where you'll know I'll be fine and may come back. If I feel like it."

Sasuke not only want to replace a bad goodbye to a good one. He also wants to say goodbye to the feelings he held for (y/n). There's no defense on it. He never showed anything for her to notice his feelings for her. He was pushed her away when his clan was killed off. He was jealous that everything was easy for her. He was mad at her when she was right about not able to kill Itachi. He broke his promise which was to never hurt her and make her cry. He later on hurt her more after feeling betrayed that she knew Itachi's reasons. He abandoned her.