Geting stronger

Narrator's POV

Scott and Mitch have been best friends ever since they were ten.They meet at a "Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory" play they had at school. They grew up together and now share a apartment together and have become even closer.
Mitch and Scott had a very great friendship but Scott wanted them to be more than friends. He has love Mitch for a very long time and just can't get over him and is certain that Mitch doesn't have the same feelings for him.

Scott's POV

Mitch and I just got back from a amazing night at our favorite club.
"I. am. exhausted" Mitch said as we both collapse on the couch. "yeah same here....... we should get some sleep " I said "Okkaayyyy" Mitch said while yawning I got up from the couch and looked at Mitch. Mitch held his hands out waiting for me to help pull him up. I pull him up and give him a hug. It seemed like we were there for hours but I think it's because Mitch fell asleep. After what seem for hours he pulled away smiled then walked to him room.
I turned away and walked straight to my room . As soon as I walked in my room I heard raindrops falling on my window making a small taping sound. I took off my jeans put my hat on my dresser and crawled into bed I stared at the celling thinking about the night we just had. Laughing ,kissing random guys from dares, being drunk one moment and back to sober the next, and just being with Mitch the whole time.
I loved it and with that I fell asleep.

I woke up early to make Mitch his coffee the rain hadn't gone away it was falling harder and harder by the second. I took out my phone and started to listen to Beyonce that's when I heard a gentle voice behind me say "good morning Scottie "

Mitch's POV

Most of last night I can remember all of us having fun me ,Scott, Avi, Kristi, Kevin and a couple of there friends it was amazing. All of us got drunk throughout the time there. You see I have liked Scott every since high school everything about him makes me smile. His perfect hair, his perfect scent, his perfect smile, he just being his perfect self but I don't think he likes me back well I didn't till last night.

//Hey thank you so much for reading
this I know I'm not even close to being a good writer but ill try hope you liked it comment if I should write more bye :)