"Can I ask you something now?"

"What is it?" Taehyung look at her.

"Where are your parents?" she asked. Taehyung's smile drop. should he tell her or not. he left her body and sit on the bed beside her. y/n sat with him as well.

"My family." he chuckled sadly.

"When I was born my mom doesn't accept me. she left me and dad saying that I am not her son. she doesn't want an abnormal and hideous son like me. so she divorce dad after a month of giving birth to me." Pressing his lips together taehyung look at the wall in front of him.

"And about dad. it's been years since I last saw him. I never get his love. he never visit me all these years. just like your dad my dad also think I am the reason why mom left and maybe that's the truth. I think don't deserve to be loved." y/n shake her head and turn his face toward her.

"Don't say that. you are worthy of love as well taehyung and I love you. don't say that ever again. your handsome and I love the way you are never change and degrade yourself ever again, do you understand me?" taehyung look at her with tears in his eyes.

"No more crying. you have me now." she wipe his cheek and plant a kiss on his forehead. his hands snake into her small waist and he pull her on his lap and hug her lightly.

"I really don't deserve you." he sniff but got a tight slap on his head.

"Shut up will you? gosh you are so annoying sometimes." Taehyung chuckle at her comment.

Taehyung lay down on the bed still holding her in his arms not even leaving her for a mare second.

"let's sleep. I am sleepy now." he said near her ears. her head was place on his chest and she snuggle more closer.

"Good night, baby" Taehyung said.

"Good night tae." she doesn't care what her father will say to her in the morning. she know she's going to get a big beating.

NEXT MORNING:

She put her free hand on her mouth trying not to laugh thinking about the thing she was about to do with him.

she shake the container of whipped cream in her hand and and spray it on his hand. making a small mountain on it.

Picking up the small piece of cloth she lightly trace it on his face making him whine. she giggle light when taehyung move his other hand to remove it.

she again did it but this time Taehyung use his whipped cream hand and all of the cream smashed on his face.

his face was covered with cream when he open his red eyes. y/n laugh loudly and nearly fall from the bed. Taehyung look at her with big eyes and then to the mirror beside the bed.

His eyes went wide look at his face covered with white creaming makimg him look funny. Taehyung look at the girl laughing loudly. A smirk appear on his lips

"Baby. you do know what you did right?" Taehyung voice turn deep and his eyes stare right into her. she stop laughing and gulp. she nervously laugh and stood up from the bed.

"T... Tae I..I was just...." she lick her lips and turn around before running out of the room. Taehyung didn't waste any time and ran behind her.

They ran all around the big house like kids smiling and giggle with each other

she finally reach down stairs when his hands wrap around her waist and he pull her to his chest

"Now where will you go huh?" He rub his whipped cream cheek to hers and make them cover with them too.

"No tae stop."

"This is what you get." he cover her cheeks with it and last put some on her nose making her scrunch it cutely.

someone clear their throat and grab their attention. Both of them turn their head and taehyung stood there frozen looking at the person. y/n frown looking at the unknown person standing in fron of them.

"D...Dad"

____________________________________

just few chapter left and this book will be finished.