Averie had finished the 'small' list of tasks just yesterday. She already knew the day before that it wouldn't take long, but she wanted to see how pressed Malfoy would get if she completed it as fast as she could—and she did.

Malfoy had sent her home by one that afternoon, and she was more than happy about it. It granted her more time to get ready for the first date she's had in a while. And it was—Averie hadn't had a proper date in quite some time. She was simply afraid of commitment, afraid of falling in love only to have them leave her shortly after. It's happened twice before, who's to say it won't happen again?

Averie loved hard.

It was one of the qualities she wished she could change about herself. She loved hard without realizing the consequences of it. Perhaps if the love subsided it would prevent her heart from being broken again.

She wanted to take things slow with the sweet brunette, and she was sure he did too. And although she was young, she knew what she wanted.

At least she thought she did.

When Averie stepped into the main lobby, her eyes  immediately landed on a group of people. They all looked professional, serious. And all of them clad in formal attire. She hadn't seen them around any of the office floors, but a lot went on in here that she didn't know about, so that wasn't unusual.

Once again she stepped into the elevator, accompanied with the slightly soothing sound of elevator whirring.

She looked down at her body, eyeing what she had decided to wear. It was a daring number today, showing off her body in more ways than one. She may or may not have been trying to impress a certain someone. Her short red skirt stood out compared to the black tube top. Both pieces were tight fitted, which Averie didn't mind at all. Her breasts heaved up making her cleavage appear to be slightly bigger. She had let her hair tumble down her back in waves, framing everything together.

Averie knew she looked especially good today.

Which was probably why one of the men in the lobby was staring at her, unashamed. She only gave him a friendly smile, and made her way to the elevator hall.

She was still looking down at the marble floor, following her sleek black heels into the office. Averie wasn't looking, because she didn't expect to collide into a firm body as soon as she stepped out of the elevator doors.

Immediately her balance faltered, and Averie would have crashed to the ground entirely if not for the warm hands placed on her back for support. Her hands grasped at their biceps on instinct, feeling the muscles under. A gasp left her lips as she realized she was stable, and not about to bust her body on the hard floors. She didn't open her eyes however, the scent of her savior drifting around her made it quite difficult.

It had to be him.

Averie really didn't want to see the look on his face this time.

But she did—opening her eyes to meet the clouded ones in front of her.

For a second she got lost in them, lost in the warm feeling of his hands tickling her skin and the feeling of his arms. Her lips parted to say something witty but she couldn't find it in her to speak. Draco was the first to break the moment of silence.

"Falling for me already, Wilson?" he smirked, dropping his arms and walked around her to put distance between them.

Averie was still a bit hazed, wanting to feel more of him. It's unprofessional. It's unprofessional. You can't.

She cleared her throat before awkwardly replying with a mere, "You wish."

The low and attractive chuckle that left him was enough to make her head turn around once more to face him, watching as he stepped into the place she just left. His eyes met hers once more, and she watched as he took his time running them over her body, up her legs and over her cleavage.