"Er- sure, Mon you can go right ahead, I'll catch up with you later," said Zoia. Monica glared at Harry before she left.

"What's wrong?" asked Zoia.

"Are you avoiding me?" he went straight to the point.

"No," she said. However he could tell right away she's lying since she couldn't make eye contact every time she lies, something he noticed from the time they spent together before.

"You're lying," he said.

"I'm not," she insisted.

"You avoided eye contact when you're lying and you became anxious which I can totally see."

"Fine, if I do then what's your problem?"

"Did I do something wrong?" he asked.

Zoia really wanted to talk about Cho but that's not exactly the reason why she's avoiding him so she decided not to.

"I just feel like it," she shrugged.

"You — just — feel like it?" he frowned.

"Yes."

"It's Anthony isn't it?"

"What has Anthony got to do with this?" she frowned.

"Ah so it is Anthony," he said.

"What?"

"Did Anthony tell you to not talk to me?"

"Anthony never told me anything, I make my own decisions!" Zoia exclaimed.

"He's not good for you," he crossed his arms in front of his chest.

"What?" she frowned.

"He's not good for you, he shouldn't do that, controlling you," he snarled.

"He's not controlling me, I just choose to spend more time with my boyfriend," she hissed.

"Well you shouldn't," he snapped.

"What?! Are you even hearing yourself?" she raised her voice. "Why can't you just be supportive of me?"

"Why should I be supportive of you?" he said through gritted teeth.

"Because you're my best friend!"

"Why should I? You weren't even supportive of me when I got back together with Cho!"

"T-that's different!"

"How's that different?"

"Because," she just looked at him, not knowing what to answer. She couldn't possibly say it's because she fancied him and started to fall for him when they were kind of seeing each other.

He just raised his eyebrows at her, waiting for an answer.

"See, it's the same!"

"It's not! We shagged and it may feel like nothing to you but it meant a great deal especially with it being my first time! And you — you just ditched me right away, springing the information like a slap in the face, you didn't discuss it or — or talk it out with me you just — you ditched me!" she snapped.

Harry was just left agape with her statement. He tried to say something but it's as if every word sucked out of him. He couldn't say anything.

"Please, just let me be happy now. Tony is good for me, he's not controlling, he's amazing and if you can't support me then just leave me be just like how I was with you and Cho," she said before she left him alone in the middle of the hallway.