That beautiful SCAR

Everybody has their own flaws, don't they? Don't you think it's unfair when some people's flaws are so publicly displayed while the others look so perfect, so completely flawless. They say grass is always greener on the other side. Do you think its stupidity to want to be like someone else or just human and normal for ones. Do you think its not right to want to be out there in society and just simply enjoy socializing and be a person whom everyone can talk to without cringing away with disgust and hatred. Do you?

Yes, you must have figured out by now that I'm no normal human. I am human, yes. But, not normal in any sense. You see I have these scars all over my body. People don't even give me a chance to tell my story. Nah, they just assume. They see me with no other light but simply disgust and hatred.

No I wasn't born with the scars. It developed slowly, so slowly that I turned from that ones handsome boy to a hideous beast. I had so many many friends. They turned their backs ones they saw what I was turning into. I was sad at first but now I am glad I got to know what they are really like.

Oops, where are my manners. Guess gone with my looks. Well, I am Adrian. Seventeen. Yes, still in high school. Six point one, pitch black hair and green eyes. I could have looked quit decent if I dint have those stupid scars. Sometimes I feel like throwing everything in my reach out of frustration. Grrh.

i believe in 'there is always a reason behind everything' so yes i am upset but you know what may be just may be this is for the best.

Authors note:

Hey there, this is my first book. I am jobless right now so just thought may be will put something together. Umm, if this sounds like total stupid then please just tell me before i publicly embarrass myself. lol. I know its short, really short. I mostly wrote this up because i wanted to know how to upload  a story and stuff. lol. Thankyou if you read this.