12

Xiao zhan pov

It's been a few days since I came here
In this place, it's been a few days since my parents disappeared.
Every night I don't, everyone dreams of this broken Plaque ".
Napa Repeatedly.
It hurts but I have nothing to look forward to but myself.
About a few minutes later there was a knock on the door of my dorm.
When I entered, I shouted and opened the door when I looked at Ning.

I asked him what that was for, he said Uniform. That's what I'm going to wear for tomorrow.
The school year will start tomorrow, I'm nervous and happy, I have many questions on my mind.
What if they don't like me? What if they find out that I'm not from here that I have no power.
I won't think about that. The important thing is that sister Qing and wening is  by my side.

And if  my secret revel, I could do nothing but return to the world of mortals.

But before that I have to find the people who killed the parents I knew.
I have a strong feeling.
It was in our area to kill my parents.
And I think my prediction is true.
That means there is food already.
We have the real place if parents. And if it's true I don't know. What I will do. I have many questions as to why I am.
I lost them. Why didn't they look for me. I know I have a reason why I am. Here.!

But now when can I go to sleep  because there is school tomorrow.