Emma's POV

Weeks have passed and I'm starting to think that Louis Tomlinson was just a dream and nothing more.
I've kept myself occupied, day after day, with classes and friends and so the memory of him and his sculpted body has begun to fade away.
I came to the agreement with myself that what had happened was an act of rebelliousness and curiosity and not seeing him was better for me.
He brought into my life confusion and uneasiness and his two sided personality had drove me insane.
Yes, he was incredibly breathtaking and his appearance could make my whole body turn hot, but he seemed dangerous and uncaring.
I can't lose focus of my life, with some guy I seem to be strangely interested in.
I want a normal college experience.
That is why today I will be going into the main city because there is a company who accepted my internship, which is amazing because I've been running low on money here.
The news has been warning people of going out at night on the weekends more then usual because the sk5 has become worse.
It is Saturday today and it is starting to become dark, but it's only a short meeting so I will only take an hour or two.
I'll be fine, I reassure myself.

It's 1:32am and I feel like I've walked through the whole city by this point.
The meeting went well, but they extended it slightly.
Now I can't find my way back and the instructions given to me by several people haven't helped at all.
To make this all worse, I forgot my cell phone at home while rushing to make it on time.
More time passes and I'm starting to think that I've been going the opposite direction of the college this whole time.
I have no money for a cab and my feet are swollen in the stupid black heels I wore to appear more put together for the job.

2am
I'm stumbling now and my eyes are beginning to move things around me.
I've become so tired of constantly walking that I'm losing my mind.
I'm now in a less busy part of the city and I think I'm almost home.
I see a curly haired man ahead of me and decide to call out for some directions.
"Excuse me, could you please help me?"
He turns around and I'm taken aback by his god like beauty.
He smiles a crooked smile and walks slowly towards me.
"Of course I'll help you." He says with a deep smooth voice.
I sigh in relief.
Maybe now I'll be able to find my way back.
As I tell him where I want to go, I see that he's staring at me hard and not listening to what I am saying just observing me.
I begin to feel slightly uneasy.
"What's your name?" He asks when I finish talking.
"Emma.." I say quietly.
"Well Emma, I think you should be with me tonight instead." He says and quickly grabs me.
He presses a rough and scarred hand against my mouth tightly, muffling my screams.
He then forces me against the cold ground and bends over, the curls that frame his face brush against my fear-stricken face.
I try to resist his grip on me with frantic hands.
"Shhh... Don't worry everything will be okay." He says while his lips hover over my face and neck.
This man has to be one of the sk5.
I never thought I would come across one and now I'm in utter despair.
I see him shove his hand inside his leather jacket and pull out a black pocket knife.
I can barley move because of how tired I have become of wandering around Seattle.
He smiles at me darkly with his perfect features as he sees my attempts at freeing myself diminishing.
He ties my hands with a small wire and brings the blade closer to my face...
..

I wake in raw pain in a small room.
My senses are weak, but I can hear muffled voices in the other room.
"She was lost and I saw the opportunity. Why do you even care?" One voice says
After no reply the same voice asks, "Don't tell me you actually care for this girl?"
"I just know her and she isn't someone who needs to be hurt." Another voice says
I recognize this voice..
Louis.
The other man laughs, but followed by that is the sound of glass breaking and a body falling against the ground.
I then hear footsteps approaching the room I am in.
I try to move my body, but there is still pain paralyzing me to stay in one place.
The door opens and through my hazy eyes I see a figure step inside.
A whimper escapes me and I close my eyes shut in fear that it could be the dark curly haired man again.
Flashbacks of what had happened have been starting to surface in my foggy mind.
The cold blade against my skin.
The excruciating pain it brought with it.
A warm hand brushes against my face and I flutter my eyes open to see Louis kneeling in front of my body with a worried expression.
"Don't worry it's just me." He says
I swat his hand away.
"How the hell are you here?" I spit out frantically, almost yelling.
How did I end up in this mess.
First I find one of the sk5 on the streets now Louis, the person I've been trying to avoid is somehow here after the whole mess.
It just doesn't make any sense..
How did he find me?
He ignores the question and looks over at my wounds.
They aren't extremely severe like I thought they would be.
I was so sure I'd be killed, but through my fragmented memory I remember someone coming towards us, just when it was about to get worse.
He stands and reaches over to grab a wet cloth.
Without speaking, he brings it to my face.
I flinch at the cold water pressing against the small cut on my cheek.
"I never wanted you to become involved in this mess. That is why I had to leave you before you became attached." He says and I gaze at him speechlessly.
He continues to mend the pain of my wounds in silence.
"Do you know him?" I ask after some time as we sit on the floor of the dimly lit room.
He looks up at my concerned face.
"Yeah." He says hesitantly
I think through it all and then suddenly, it all makes sense.
He is one of them.
He looks at me and he can tell that I have put all the pieces together and now know his secret.
He is uneasy by this and is not speaking, instead he is eyeing me closely with concerned eyes.
I'm frightened to be sitting so close to him now, but there is a feeling of safety radiating from him.
When I look at him, I don't see a soulless killer.
I see a beautiful man who has lost his way in life.
Deep inside my heart I know he won't harm me.
My kind feelings of him confuse my mind, but I can't push them away.
"I know you hate me even more now, but please don't tell anyone. I can take you back to the college and you will be safe there."
I reach and place my hand on his and his eyes look at mine, alarmed.
"I don't hate you and I don't want you to leave me." I say the words I've been denying myself of for weeks now.
He opens his mouth and then closes it, unable to come up with any words to say.
He stands up, which gives me the indication he is going to leave me because he's too scared to show emotion.
I'm not going to let him do that to me again so I painfully stand up.
He looks at me as I take a step to him, with my knees wobbling.
"I'm tired of you shutting me out Louis." I say frustrated
The throbbing in my legs becomes too strong and I begin to lose balance.
He grabs me on the elbows and pulls me closer to him as I begin to fall.
I look into his eyes, that are mere inches away.
Is this a mistake?
I ask myself as our breathing slows.
The heat between our two bodies is surrounded by his musky and minty smell.
He is staring at my lips and his face is hesitant, he knows that one move now will change everything.
My thoughts swirl into a indefinable mess as he hungrily presses his cold lips against mine, consuming me.
His movements are rough yet careful as his velvet tongue comes to touch mine, exploring the feel and texture as does mine.
I bring a sore hand to his soft hair and tighten my grip, pulling at the roots.
I arch myself closer to his tall figure, pressing my breasts closer and he growls slightly.
The kiss brings feeling so extraordinary, my heart feels as if it will explode any second.
He pulls away slowly, his hands move from my arms and towards my back and legs.
He picks my body up and I try not to blurt out in agony coming from the gash on my stomach.
"What are you doing?" I question him.
"I'm taking you to where I live until you're healed. I don't want anyone questioning you about what had happened tonight." He says
I grab onto the fabric of his black shirt and close my tired eyes as he walks out the room.
I then fall asleep to the memory of the sensation his lips brought and the rhythmic beating of his heart against my ear.

Comment your opinions on this chapter.

Favorite

p.s. Sorry about the late update