CHAPTER 09 || NO ONE CAN BEAT THE KING

Start from the beginning

The forest bows at the feet of the Emperor, so the forest itself has told Aman the address of Roshni.

Aman reached there, seeing Roshni's condition, his anger increased beyond the limit.

A fierce fight ensued between Kabir and Aman. Aman's sword also came at his call. Seeing this condition of her Mallika, she also got very angry.

Aman attacked Kabir, he got injured and fainted. Knowing the anger of her king, Rakh jinn ran away as soon as she got a chance.

Aman came home with Roshni.

Roshni could not remember what happened after the fight last night.

Next day

Aman and Roshni got ready and went to the office.

Roshni left on foot and Aman and Imran in their car.

It was raining heavily.

On the way, Aman's car was about to hit Roshni when he applied brakes in the middle.

Nothing happened to anyone.

But Roshni, being Roshni, clashed.

"Hey, you mister, whatever your name is. Haven't you ever seen a beautiful girl? Can't you see and drive?

Don't know where these people come from!

And if you're a roadside Romeo, and that's what's going on in your mind, let me tell you, I'm married.

If I told my husband about your actions, then you will be punished.

And remember I am Roshni Aman...."

She was about to say her full name but before that Aman opened the car door and came out of the car.

"You should be watching around and not me. And yes, what were you saying? Who are you? whoever you are. I'm not afraid of you. Come on, tell me what to say to whom? From your husband?

Go and tell him. Go! Just go I said! Let me see who listens to you." He had a smile on his face.

"Ji, I thought... I am sorry Mr Khan. It was my fault that I didn't see your car.", she said and she left.

Aman knew it was his fault.

But he couldn't believe that Roshni without any qualms admitted that it was her fault. Although this time it was not that the Roshni was wrong.

She was no longer an old Roshni, at least for him.

Imran was also surprised because Roshni never gave up so easily.

"Brother! Who is Roshni's husband? Who's the one she is so proud of?" Imran asked.

Aman had the answer to this, of course, but he did not want to give it.

Even in the office, Roshni did not utter a word.

They reach home at night and Roshni is ordered to arrange everything for Imam-zaman of Mallika.

It was 8 o'clock and it was not easy to arrange everything in just 2 hours as there was a party after Imam- Zameen.

Aman and everyone else thought that she would say something, but she did not.

Everything was ready in 2 hours.

The ritual was performed, and Parveen also tied a gold coin wrapped in silk cloth separately on Roshni's wrist, where no one could see both of them.

"Roshni, the ceremony is performed with every daughter-in-law, and you are still my daughter-in-law."

"But Ammi.."