CHAPTER 08 || AYAANA! SAVE HIM IF YOU CAN

Începe de la început

Even when Aman didn't want her by his side, she always was there, because, for her, Aman is more important than anything, even more than her own life.

Roshni was in the outhouse, she came out after hearing Mallika's scream. She saw everyone standing outside in the garden.

She asked the reason and went closer to Aman, But nobody told her.

Roshni could not use her powers, as she was already weak.

"You nonsense, you have no right to interfere in our family matter.

We don't need outsiders to handle our family matters.

I will take care of my husband, my family, and everything else on my own, it has nothing to do with any of your business." Mallika said to Roshni.

Aman also supported Mallika and tried to control himself.

Roshni ran inside the outhouse with tearful eyes.

Suddenly Bloodmoon appeared in the garden of Junaid Manzil.

A strong wind started blowing. Thunder and lightning too began.

Along with this, Rakh Jinn and Kabir also reached the spot.

Aman's eyes turned blue.

He started walking towards the bloodmoon.

And he went very close to it. Everyone was under stress.

"Mallika, none of us can stop Aman, but Ayana can. And only you have the power to stop him and face this Blood Moon.

Once again, Ayana will have to come between Aman and the Blood Moon; but this time, Aman is not a normal Jinn, he is Badshah, the King of Jinns.

I know it is difficult, but you'll have to do it because the question is to save Aman." Tabeezi said to Mallika.

"But... but me? How can I.. Tabeezi?" Mallika was upset.

"If she were at your place, she wouldn't have thought even once.

How cowardly is my brother's bride.. h it hurts me here." Kabir said, pointing to his heart.

"Well done! My job just got easier," he said and laughed out loud.

"Ayana! Your husband's life is in danger. It's in my hands. Didn't you challenge me that day to touch him if possible? Now I did. Come, see." He kept on screaming. Roshni heard everything.

Mallika was still hiding behind Tabeezi.

All were there, but no one could call Roshni, as Mallika was also present there, and all of them had promised Aman that they would not let the truth come to the fore.

Aman was on his way towards the Blood Moon and was about to reach it, just then, between Aman and the Blood Moon, there appeared a wall of blades.

Someone wearing a mask on his face landed directly between Aman and Blood Moon. That person with the mask took care of everything including Kabir and Rakh Jinn.

The blood moon began to melt.

As soon as Kabir came to know, he used the old trick.

He attacked Aman with arrows dipped in the liquid of Blood Moon and someone did something unimaginable to save him.

A few moments later.....

A bolt of lightning strikes.

A girl is seen lying on the floor, covered in blood.

Somebody took her in his arms and said, "You will have to pay the price... remember... I will not spare you.", and he left.

At the same time, another person was lying on the floor in an unconscious state.

On the other hand, someone was gasping for breath.

Then the person lay down on the floor without the slightest movement.

Everyone was under stress.

Now, the fluid of the blood moon started moving towards someone and after some time that person got trapped inside the blood moon.

No one could understand what was happening.

And suddenly the fluid disappeared, with that person trapped in it.

after some time...

The woman covered in blood was Rakh jinn. The person who picked her was Kabir.

The person lying unconscious was none other than AJK.

The masked person was as expected; Roshni.

And the person gasping for breath was also Roshni because the fight was exhausting. And she fainted and fell to the floor.

Mallika was about to take off her mask but before that...

But before her identity could be revealed, the fluid of the Blood Moon took Roshni and disappeared.

This fluid has the property that it can absorb magic.

And so, on Kabir's demand, Roshni was kept in it so that she becomes weaker and at last, vulnerable.

Salma Ji returned from somewhere, she could not find Roshni.

When she looked in the garden, there was no one there, neither Aman nor family.

Salma Ji called Dadi and asked about her, but Dadi didn't tell anything.

Aman snatched the phone, and said, "What difference does it make to you?

And yes, I have not permitted you to talk to anyone in this house. So don't call here again!"

"But...is everything alright?" Salma asked.

"All remains well everywhere when you are not present around. Whatever it was, Mallika had handled it all. She also has powers." Aman said and hung up the call.

Tabeezi heard what Aman was saying, so she came to him.

"Aman, all this was not handled by Mallika. She was also scared of going near you in your beast form. Neither she nor all of us dared to come and stand in your way. Someone was there, someone else... We could not see his face. He had a mask on his face." Tabeezi told him.

"Can we find out?" Aman asked.

"Aman, there is nothing to find out in this, but I must tell you, that Kabir had challenged Ayana.

You too know well, that no one else can be there, except Ayana." Tabeezi said, explaining Aman.

With a sarcastic laugh, Aman said, "Kabir got confused this time, He was calling the wrong person. The one, whom he was calling, will not come in any condition, because she does not care about all this.

On this, the tabeezi showed him everything.

On-screen...

The arrival of the blood moon, the progress of Aman towards it. Kabir's challenge to Roshni, and the very next moment Roshni's entry wearing a mask.

That terrible fight.

Then the blood moon took her away.

Aman saw everything.

"Aman, whoever he/she is, he/she has a cut on his/her hand. And it is caused by you, and I think that... "

Aman stopped Tabeezi from completing the talk and said that he wanted to sleep so she was leaving.

But then Aman stopped her and said, "Tabeezi, if indeed the blood moon has taken Roshni with it, then her life! No, we can't take any risk. If something happened to Roshni, then I....", Aman stopped midway while saying. Tabeezi smiled.

At that very moment, Aman again got a call from Salma Ji, "Nawab sahib, please don't disconnect the call! My darling, my Roshni, I have no clue about her." Salma Ji said crying.

"Salma Ji! You don't worry. I am coming now" saying so, Aman hung up the call.

Will Aman be able to save Roshni from Blood moon's captivity?