Chapter Three: Moving Weekend

Along with the letter, there was a key and a note. It read, "Dear Midoriya, you have been assigned a dorm room as a part of a trial program for future students and your future training. If you don't wish to participate, please contact me. With great interest, Principal Nezu." Along with a paw print.

He talked with his mom, and she was okay with it. He still had the weekend to move, so he swiftly packed a few things, his Quirk Volumes, all his All Might garb, and clothes, among other items.

The dorm itself was very spacious. The outside was covered with concrete, brick, glass, and wood. A giant 1A stood at the front, signifying that this was his dorm. Inside was a large entrance area. To the left, there was a dining area and kitchen. To the right was a living room area with couches, coffee tables, and TVs. The center area was open for all activities and the other floors above. There were two wings, east and west, assigned to boys and girls, respectively. Midoriya went to the east elevator and hit the button labeled '2F'. There were 4 rooms per floor. And 5 levels in total. Arriving on the second floor, he went to the room at the end of the hall. He grabbed the door handle and turned.

Inside the room wasn't anything exceptional. Opposite the entrance was a window that led outside. On the right side of the room is a full-sized bed, nightstand, and closet. To the left is a desk. On the desk was a key. To the immediate right of the entrance is another door. Midoriya grabbed the key from the desk. He approached the window and opened the curtains. Looking down, he marveled at the school grounds and the forest they had just beyond them. He went outside to a parked vehicle. Inside were a bunch of boxes and his mom.

"Find a room, sweety?"
"Yup," He held the keys up.

The two began moving boxes in. It took them a few trips, but they eventually unpacked all his stuff by noon. Inko kissed her son goodbye with a tear in her eye, "My baby is starting to grow up." She kissed him once more and then left.

Izuku decided to snoop around for food. First, he checked the fridge. Inside were various items, ranging from fresh produce to snacks and a few precooked meals. Midorya opened a few cabinets and saw they were in the same condition. Some were filled with dinnerware, though. In the fridge, he found a Tupperware with Katsudon and decided to warm it up and eat it. He put it in the microwave and turned around.

To his surprise, there were a few people behind him. A boy with bright red, spikey hair. A guy who was far taller and muscled galore. Finally, a guy with a bird head, who wore all black.

Izuku screamed, then yelled, "Sorry, I wasn't aware others had come in." He ran his hand along his neck.

The red-haired boy spoke out first, "No problem, bro, my name's Kirishima!" He extended his hand. Midoriya quickly shook it.

"The names Shoji. I hope we can become good classmates." The tall teen stood still.

"Greetings, I'm Tokoyami." The bird man bowed albeit shallowly.

"Happy to meet you all! I'm Midoriya. I hope we can all get along." The young green-haired teen stuttered out. "Say, you wouldn't mind if I asked you about your quirks."

Before the other two could even think about responding, Kirishima burst out, "Sure, I can harden my skin. It's great for blocking attacks."

"A perfect mix of offense and defense, great for taking in and maybe sending back out strikes..." Midoriya mumbled, hand on his chin. He looked to the other two, then gasped, "Wait a minute, I should be documenting this before I forget." He quickly ran off and reappeared a minute later with a pencil and a notebook titled 'Quirk Analysis: Volume 25'. The others were chatting, albeit slightly awkwardly. His bright viridian eyes shone to Shoji, indicating it was his turn, as Midoriya was simultaneously jotting down things.