Part 5

Next morning.
Arjun was gone out for his daily practice.
While coming back he saw his guru Dronacharya he was very happy to see him. So goes to him.
Arjun: prani path guru dron
Dron: prani path, bohot khushi hai tumhe dekhkar Putra, kaise ho
Arjun: mujhe bhi guru ji aur main bohat khush hu ki maine aap ki samman rakha paya aur aap ki shiksha ke hi kaaran aaj main jeevet hu.
Dron: khushi hai mujhe par...(then sees Arjun) waise bohat khushi hue jaankar ki tumne mere mitra ki putri draupadi se vivah kiya,
Arjun: dhanyawad guru ji par weh sab bhi toh aapke hi kaaran hai.
Then Arjun goes back to palace.

Draupadi was sitting in her chamber she was remembering the last few days.
Draupadi (in mind): mujhe pata nahi hai par in kuch dino mein bohot sare logo ne bohot kuch kho diya hai aaj yeh pariwar mere kaaran hi.....
Her thoughts were interputted when she heard someone entering in the chamber.
Draupadi turns and sees Kunti, Gandhari and priyamwada.
Draupadi: prani path mata, aap dono yaha.
Gandhari: putri hum dono tumse hi milne aaye hai
Kunti comes towards her and keeps her hand on her face
Kunti:(says slowly) draupadi main janati pichle kuch Dino mein jo hua woh tumhe pareshan kar raha hoga kintu sab (says in regular tune)tumne apne naye jivan mein pravesh rakha hai aur tumhe aab yahi apna jivan bitana hai par yaad rakhna kabhi bhi aapne pati ka sath math chodana quki aab seh tumhe aur arjun ko ek dusre ka dhaal ban kar rehna hai (smilingly) aur haa putri kabhi bhi agar Akela mehsus Karo toh tumhari yeh  dono mata hai na tumhare liye.
Draupadi was emotional hearing putri from her mouth she thought that Kunti would hate her but as she heard her words she got it that a mother can never think bad about her children's.
Draupadi nods.
Draupadi: haa Mata
Gandhari:(comes forward )lagata hai aaj tumhari ek putri prapti karne ki iccha purna ho gai hai kunti. Tumhe toh ek acche bahu keh sath- sath ek acchi putri bhi mil gai.
Kunti: haa jiji aap sahi keh rahi
Gandhari: putri yeh lo( gives her a box) yeh  nayi bahu ke liye hai.
After sometime draupadi was in the kitchen she was ordering the maids to make the food.

At the same time Arjun comes there.
Silently comes behind her.
Arjun (sees everyone busy): arey draupadi come na we have to go somewhere.
Draupadi:(turns) you here. At this time.
Arjun:(holds her hands) arey come na.
He takes her out.

Both comes near a lake.
The place was filled with flowers and many small-small animals were jumping and playing there.
Draupadi: Wow, it's so beautiful
Arjun: yaa it's indeed I like this place very much so whenever I am happy I come here.
Draupadi: really it's so refreshing place. In Panchal also I used to spend time like this.
Arjun: come sit here.
Both sits down and starts talking about there old days.
Arjun was telling her about his childhood memories and gurukul days.
Where as draupadi was listening and enjoying his talks.

Suddenly they heards a voice of a women crying for help.
Draupadi:whose voice it is
Arjun (stands): don't know I'll see and come
Holds his dhanush but before he live draupadi stops him.
He turns towards him.
Arjun sees that draupadi was scared.
So keeps his hand on cheeks.
Arjun: don't be scared I'm here only will just come
Draupadi: I'll also come...
Arjun sees that she was scared so holds her hand and both comes to the place and sees a snake was wriggling around the hand of the woman.
Arjun runs faster and suddenly throws it away.
Then he sees the woman which was Vrushali.
Draupadi comes near her.
Draupadi was also scared but then consoled her.
Then they comes to the hut where Vrushali lives.
At that time Karn also came and sees Vrushali with Arjun and Draupadi.
Karn comes to her and sees her scared face.
Karn: what happened Vrushali why are you scared
Draupadi: woh actually in forest a snake was about to bite her but Arya saved her on time so I think she is scared of snake.
Karn sees Arjun and then Vrushali.
Karn: thanks for saving her.
Arjun: no it was my pleasure to save her.
He says smilingly karn too reciprocated in a smile.
Then karn and Vrushali goes inside.
Arjun sees draupadi and comes to her.
Arjun: why were you afraid
Draupadi: woah.. once my friend told me that in  deep forest many dangerous animals harm humans..
Arjun (smiles): but why should you be afraid don't you trust me
Draupadi: no. I trust you but you were going away na.
Arjun: okk now don't worry now we should leave.
Then both goes back to the palace.