Part 2

Arjun was about to take the bow when realizes that he have to hide his identity and after doing this task everyone will know his reality....
Arjun: (joins his hands) sorry but I can't do it...
Some people starts laughing at him....
But he wasn't bothered towards them his eyes were only seeing the Princess who was already looking towards him...
He turns to go...
Draupadi: how can you decide without performing the task maybe you can do it....
She shocked everyone by saying this draupadi was sitting silent till now raised her voice for a ordinary Brahim...
Arjun turns somewhere he wanted her to stop him but how he can reveal his identity
D
Krishna: yes I think everyone should get a chance to perform this task and you Just can't hide yourself more now if you are capable you can do anything...
Arjun was now happy his madhav wanted this to happen so their must be some reason and also he couldn't just run from his fate who wants to bind him with her....
He comes near the bow joins his hands before it and Takes it out...
Everyone's eyes were just stuck on him...
Soon Arjun comes near the pond which was showing the reflection of the fish moving....
He observes the fish for sometime and then leaves his arrow upwards....
Everyone sees towards the arrow but Arjun was just looking at the reflection ....
Soon the arrow goes inside the eye of fish and then the flowers starts showering on him...
He looks upwards towards the Princess which would be his now...
He was feeling very happy now was just seeing her he forgot about his identity because at this stage he is getting his fate which is only his...
Draupadi was feeling very happy she wasn't also able to know why...
She just saw him he is the person who she just saw and her heartbeat was getting faster and now he won her...
She was happy she also forgot her nervousness. She just saw in his eyes which were already seeing her....
Then it was announced that the Princess is gonna marry the Brahmins many we're having objection but atlast they were guest and also they were defeated so couldn't say anything they just gave blessings to the couple....
Then the garlanding ritual was done...
The couple took blessings from everyone and then leaved to take blessings from kunti....
Draupadi and Arjun were walking silently both wanted to say something but they're nervous too .....
Draupadi was feeling like he is Arjun but she wasn't sure because she never saw him...
Arjun too wanted to tell her identity but was bonded by mother's promise....
Draupadi:  do you really think that fate is considered...
Arjun (understands but shows no change): what do you mean
Draupadi: aren't you a brahmin so you'll surely know what I want to say
Arjun: see princess fate is also true I too  didn't believe it,(sees her) but it's always true
Draupadi: really but how could it be my fate is changed right, I never saw the person for whom I was meant but still I feel I'll see him
Arjun (was happy to listen it): really if god wants this to happen then surely you will meet him but he lost u
Draupadi: why
Arjun: because you're my wife right
Draupadi: I heard my govind saying that this swayamwar could only be won by Rajkumar Arjun  but now I don't feel so anyone who has talent and confidence on himself can win...
Arjun: yaa I too think so we should not go on someone's physical appearance and wealth because sometimes it doesn't work...
Draupadi stops now it was over for her...
Draupadi: you are Arjun right
Arjun: do u think
Draupadi: don't know but I feel
Arjun: but Arjun is dead right....
Draupadi: aren't you feeling anything you just faked your death
Arjun: you really think I am Arjun but how and you think he faked his death
Draupadi: no there must be some reason or why will you do it I've heard many things about you you're not the one who will hide from someone
Arjun: how do u know this much about me
Draupadi: sometimes it takes years still we couldn't understand someone but seconds to know someone
Arjun: really princess but...
Draupadi: my father will be very happy knowing you're alive and govind he was the one who told me about you he will also be very happy
Arjun: and you...
Draupadi (sees him): if you're happy then I'll be too .... At last everyone said is true and now my father's wish is fulfilled
Arjun: aren't your wishes meant to..
Draupadi: so what u want to do will you not fulfill my wishes (says casually)
Arjun: anything for you my hireness
Draupadi (smiles): but why did you hide your true identity....
Arjun: I will surely tell you about it but the time is not now
Draupadi: surely I'll wait then
Arjun takes her hand in his....
Arjun: I didn't even thought that someone will be meant for me because my world was always my archery and my family noone beside it but you are the most precious gift I ever got...
Draupadi blushes at his comment....

Soon they reaches the hut....
Only his  small brother's were standing there
Sahdev: bhrata,
Arjun: will not u welcome your bhai and bhabhi
Nakul: bhabhi ( comes to draupadi) bhrata you can't fool me I am Nakul...
Both Arjun and Draupadi sees each other...
Sahdev: Nakul, bhrata is saying na why will he lie
Nakul: it means really I got a bhabhi
Sahdev: but bhrata you Nakul told that you are out for some work... In the work you brought a bhabhi for us...
Nakul:( to draupadi) myself Nakul your small dever
Sahdev: and me Sahdev the smallest dever...
Arjun: oh hello can't u both move we came to take Mata's blessings..
Nakul: I'll bring her wait...
Sahdev was feeling something fishy...
ARDI: no we'll go
Nakul: ok but wait I will bring bhrata yudhishthira and Bheem .....
He goes to bring them....