Now, here she is, sitting across two tables away from their table. She was boiling with anger because she can not hear any of their conversation. If there was any other man but Kaneki ,she wouldn't even care to stay near that woman. When ever she acts like cute the silver haired feels so much disgust that she feels like through up. 

They were probably having date. She asked Shuu how she get her target. Shuu confirmed that, she lures the man and goes on a date with him. Then bring him somewhere secluded  and kills him. After hearing Shuu's explanation she became more worried. She can't let her aunt kill the person she cares about again. So she stalked the raven haired boy so that she can protect him. 

She was feeling curiosity what both of them were talking about. If there was anyone else but Rize , she would probably be jealous. But right now she's not jealous. Because Rize does not have anything for him. She just wants his flesh. She angrily took a bite from her Hamburger.(Yes, she can eat human food. Even though she is a complete ghoul by birth. But she was also a human . So she can eat both)

After the finished their date , they walked out together. The silver haired girl was waiting little far way from them. She was wearing a hoodie and put the hood on. And she was wearing glasses. So no one would suspect if she was stalking. 

She was watching as they were saying their Siyonara part. But it feels like forever.  But suddenly she saw both of them were going to the same direction. Even though the raven haired boy house was on the opposite direction. She was shocked. That- that was goin to happen... all over again!! No, it can't be. He was going to be killed by that bitch. Like her parents died. No!! Not again... she felt her feet was frozen. She can't even move her body. Tears were streaming down her cheeks.  

"I wont. I wont let her hurt my love. I have to save him", she said to herself as she started to run towards the direction they went. Soon she catched them going through a secluded alleyway. She stood there for a while.
" Fuck...No!" She ran to their way as her tears flowed down her cheeks. She can't stop them.
She ran as fast as she could.

But she was late. Rize already took a bite from his shoulder. She was standing there watching him crying and struggling for help. The silver haired saw how the man of her dream was begging and crying for his life. She was shocked as she stood there wide eyes. Anger overflowing through her whole body.

She saw how her aunt hung him on the air by her kagune piericed through his stomach.

She couldn't control her anger anymore when she saw him coughing blood. Tears and Saliva was running down from his face like stream as he was struggling for air. 

"RIZE", she yelled

"RIZE", she yelled.

"OH!!! my my!! isn't this the lost ghoul princess!!", 

" LET HIM GO"

"huh?? What if I don't??"

"LET HIM GO BEFORE I KILL YOU", she screamed as she activated her kagune.

Her scream made even Rize feel shiver running through her spine.

She threw him with soo much force that he was pushed against a strong iron pipe and lost his sense. 

"I'm gonna kill you, bitch!!!", y/n screamed ase she was going to attack Rize.

Suddenly a bunch of heavy pipes fall from upside direct on Rize. And she was crushed under the pipes. And she died. Well, at least she thought Rize died. But she didn't let her kagune eat Rize because In order to save him they would need Rize's body.

She called ambulance for taking care off Rize's body. And then approached to the boy. 

" I know it's gonna be tough for you. But I'll help you in every difficulties you'd face. I'll save you from every time, when you'll need me. And I will kill anyone in this fucking would who would try to harm you. And I'll always love you, my love", she said those words and kissed on the forehead of the senseless guy who's gonna probably going to wake up after being a ghoul.

Then she threw him on her back. Because she didn't wanted anyone to touch him. And left the ambulance to take care of Rize's body.

Its gonna be looooooong night!!

 She thought and smile by feeling her loves body soo close to her.

I want you more closer then this.

Finally updated my 2nd chapter. It was so fun to write even though its took time. But still I hope every one enjoyed my chapter. I intend to make it half yandere. But if anyone wants me to make it full yandere then make sure to tell me. I'll try my best to get up to your expectation.

Well until the next chapter, stay home and stay safe

Have a good day