Chapter 62: Are You Willing

Start from the beginning

Yan Gan seemed to think about it: "20."

"No bargaining." The director tried to stand firm on his ground: "100 yuan, no less."

Yan Gan sneered, pulling Jian Qiaoxin back to the yacht in a manner that they quit shooting, which scared everyone in the director group into a panic.

The director said: "20 is too few and inappropriate for the show."

Yan Gan stopped and lazily said: "60."

"Okay, okay."

Seeing all this, Jian Qiaoxin was stunned. After confirming that the director really gave in, he had full admiration towards the man.

Secretly approaching Yan Gan, he whispered: "I don't think the director would really agree. I wonder if we could have asked for less, so you don't have to tire yourself out."

"Tired?" Yan Gan carried the suitcase and walked inside: "This is the number I was aiming for."

Jian Qiaoxin: "..."

Worthy of being a businessman.

Because this deserted island had nothing, they could only temporarily put their suitcase under the tree, plus the staff of the program group were also there, so they were not afraid of losing things.

Jian Qiaoxin looked around the island and said, "Where do we start?"

Yan Gan glanced at the coastline. If nothing happened, they would spend their time here for the next five days. Coconuts are an important currency exchange tool. It is the nature of the businessman to inspect money. He took a step: "Let's inspect the coconut trees' scope on this island."

Jian Qiaoxin had no idea why: "Okay."

The two of them didn't get to go far, when another yacht of the program crew arrived. The big yacht docked on the shore, and two people came down from it. The new couple should have heard the director's explanation, and now fell into their own confusion.

Jian Qiaoxin was standing not far away, and he could even vaguely hear what they were talking about.

The director continued his performance just now and began to say: "A tent costs 100 coconuts, and one coconut is equal to one yuan."

Film Emperor Fu did not change his face, and even had a mood to bargain: "10 yuan."

"Impossible, don't try to bargain, we won't fall for this."

"Oh, five."

Director:"......"

This time the guests were very ruthless.

In the end, they also sold for 60. When a group of people approached, Jian Qiaoxin finally saw the legendary pair of actor husbands in real life.

He had heard of Jian Dan's appearance a long time ago, and now he really saw it clearly, only then did he understand the sentence: an outstanding beauty.

Jian Dan's features were exquisite and picturesque, but his looks did not resemble a girl at all. There was a heroic spirit in him, which gave this feeling of masculinity within the beauty, which is a unique beauty.

Fu Lougui met Yan Gan, took off his sunglasses and said: "Long time no see."

Yan Gan stepped forward and hugged him: "Bring wifey out to have fun."

Jian Qiaoxin was enjoying the breeze when he heard the two reminiscent of the past and hesitantly asked: "You know each other?"

"Classmates." Film Emperor Fu tapped his hand on Yan Gan's shoulders: "Climbing over the wall to skip classes..."