"So what song are you gonna start out with?" Asked Lily.

Alyce wrote something in her journal before responding to Lily. "We're gonna start with our latest album and work down."

Lily nodded, "Do you know what song?"

James put his drumsticks in one hand and turned to Lily. "Probably 'All I wanted' first, then 'nobody' – maybe, I'm not sure, we kinda just figure it out the rest while we're up there."

- 43 minutes later -

Malcolm and Finn played the last note of the final song together and the crowd cheered. Finn smiled and walked up to the microphone. "We just want to thank Alyce, James, Theo, and Dean for giving us this amazing opportunity to perform tonight. We had an amazing time, and thank you to everyone who is here tonight!" The lights on the stage dimmed - not being able to see what and who were on stage so Calpurnia could collect their personal instruments and walk off.

Once Calpurnia collected their stuff and walked off, these big screens that were against the stage wall, facing the audience - almost like very large T.V's, lit up, and a countdown with AATF' band symbol showed up and the audience went wild.

Ten minutes left were now shown on the countdown. The stage was now lit up and completely clear of Calpurnia's instruments, and now replaced with AATF personalized ones.

AATF walked out from the room they were practicing in and started heading towards the doors that led to the stage. Lily followed them, but she was only going to stay on the side - still backstage. Lily had a seat saved for her in the front row, but she gave it to someone outside the arena who didn't have a ticket but wanted to go.

Alyce was nervous. She normally did before any show, but this one is somehow different.

Theo noticed her uneasiness and put his left arm around her shoulders and pulled her closer as they walked. "Hey," He tried to get her attention while she just looked straight ahead, occupied in her thoughts. "Alyce." She blinked quickly and looked up at Theo.

"Hm?"

"What's wrong?"

She shook her head lightly, "Nothing." Theo looked at her and raised one eyebrow, giving her a look that read 'I don't believe you'. Alyce rolled her eyes, "Just a little nervous, that's all."

Dean came to the other side of Alyce and sighed, "Same."

"Right? There's gonna be at least twenty thousand people!" James shouted from behind them while he walked shoulder to shoulder with Lily.

Theo facepalmed with his free hand while Dean looked over his shoulder to glare at James before saying, "Not helping."

"Oh shit, I'm sorry."

Lily rolled her eyes and shake her head at his stupidity.

Ten!

People in the audience started shouting.

Lily wished James and Alyce good luck and stayed behind while the band walked towards the doors, but not opening them until the countdown hit zero.

Four!

Theo looked at Alyce and moved his hands in a circling motion, "Breathe."

Alyce nodded and took a deep breath in through her nose and exhaled slowly.

Zero!

Everyone in the arena counted down, getting the feeling of vibrations through your body. There were shouting, clapping, and even whistling. The whole arena went dark as Theo opened the door, leading the band on stage.

The stage was so dark and the arena was so loud that no one could see or hear any movement.

One minute went by, and James hit his drumsticks together, one in each fist. Theo then started playing once the count-off was complete. The audience roared even louder and soon the stage lit up.

- - -

A/N -

The first concert I've been to inspired the beginning of this chapter Lmao

Long chapters or short chapters?>>>

What do you want to read their performances in future chapters?>>>

thank you for 2K reads AH!

I am so sorry I haven't updated in a week... I've been quite busy these last few days. And for the next two weeks I won't update as frequently because of finals, but after I will update more. :)

- Cadie ♡