❄️ 2⑤ ❄️

Start from the beginning

"Let us listen to it real quick what you got so far." Snoop took a seat beside him

"Not too much it's missing something ion know." Dre stressed. He then played the beat that was a sample of the song West Coast Pop Lock by Ronni Hudson.

"Aye you heard Pac was coming right?" Snoop reminded Dre.

"Yea so what?" Dre looked at him.

"Imagine him on the second verse. A guaranteed hit, it could be like an introduction to him being on Death Row.

Dre thought about it listening over the beat again. "You know what. You might just be on to something."

"Aye where Ice at Ian see her in the studio all week." Nate dogg came up to them.

"Ion know she said she was sick or some shit she'll be here when she figure out Pac coming." Dre chuckled.

"Sick?" Nate laughed, "you dumb as fuck for believing that. You know she just don't feel like writing."

"Nah Nate I think she for real this time. You know she been going through a lot of shit it's hard to write when you depressed." Snoop told him.

"Damm maybe we need to go check on her then." Nate thought.

"Hell ya', you know she like family. We don't want her to be all bummed out all the time that shit not good for you." Kurupt shook his head.

"I guess we can go over there then we ain't doing nothing important in the studio anyway." Snoop hopped up in seat "Dre you coming?"

"Nah I'm good." Dre declined the offer "Imma sit here in the studio a little while longer to work on this track. Tell me how she holding up though "

"Alright suit yourself yall let's go."

The boys followed behind Snoop heading into the hallway where they saw Jewell coming out of Suge's office.

"Where y'all about to go?" She asked them as soon as she saw they were about to leave.

"We bout to head over to Icy's house to see if she good you know she been all sick and shit." Snoop answered even though the others were prepared to just ignore her and leave.

"Mm," she mumbled "when I was sick ain't nobody call to come check on me but whatever. Y'all know she probably ain't bout to give a damn bout y'all when Pac come right? Yea I heard. And if I was y'all I'd stay my black ass in the studio and get all the time that I can, cause when Pac come, everybody album getting put in hold. Including your lil rap princess that y'all worry about so much, and y'all know that's the truth."

"Man don't nobody want to hear all that you always starting some shit." Nate smacked his teeth.

"Alright don't believe me y'all will see for yourselves." She shrugged "but if y'all were smart, you'll cherish this lil time y'all got in the studio cause when Suge come back, this shit won't even be y'all's anymore."

"Girl take your ass on." Nate mugged her fed up with her words. The boys continued walking towards the car so they could go to Saweetie's condo, they didn't need Jewell and her negative energy even if she was telling the truth.