.feeling of lust.

okay please kids read at your own risk of loosing virginity.

it was cold in dragonspine, it always was and it strangely never changed. listening to the sound of snow getting crushed underneath your feet as you keept walking up to the camp that your dear lover albedo made to experiment here in dragonspine.

he loved drawing. he really did, once in a while he would ask if he could 'maybe... draw you for an experiment' as he put it. you always found the tint of pink that sparked everytime he asked that certain question cute, made you smile, not out of happiness. its just his adorableness is all he needs. to have you head over heels for him

finally reaching the camp in the middle of a cold mountain took longer than you thought. when you looked inside you saw fluffy white hair and beautiful teal eyes turning towards you.

it was albedo... a soft smile appeared on his lips, he asked you to help him in a experiment that he needed physical touch for, you being his girlfriend made you appear first in his mind. "Soo... what do you need baby face." you said in teasing tone, 'baby face' was what you call him everytime, given to him by yours truly.

"ah... yes, do you remember the fact that im not quiet... human." your chalk boyfriend tells you.

"duhh... how can i forget the fact that im... dating chalk?!" he chuckles softly "i need your help with feeling..."he blurts out loud enough for you to hear. "w- wait what?" gosh darn it. its your dirty mind again... probably. hopefully you heard him correctly.

(chalk bois pov)
Y/N keeps staring at me with... almost scared eyes???
did i say something bad? in swift motion i grabbed her hand and pulled het closer. a yelp escapes her lips as out chests press up agains each other, getting close to her ear i say whispering... " i need you to make me feel lust..."

(ohhhhh its getting kinky now)
341 words.

to be continued