"Yea she sent me a message request on IG. Asking if we could meet up in a public place." Dior replied.

"Wait does Kye know about this?" Summer asked.

Dior bit down on the inside of her cheek and shook her head. She was scared to tell Ja'Kye because she already
knew his reaction would be terrible.

"I'm kinda scared to tell him, y'all know how he is." Dior stated.

"I know you're scared boo but you have to tell him. He's her dad and his decision matters just like yours. All hell will probably break loose but at least he won't be blind sighted. It's up to both of y'all if the meet up should happen." Summer said.

"And I'm going. I'll stay in the car or some but I will be present somewhere." Jaliyah shrugged.

"I just don't know like what if she's trying to get Sahara back, can she do that?" Dior asked.

"If y'all were her foster parents then yea she could have a good chance at getting her back, but y'all adopted her which means her mother has no parental rights over her. It'll be hard for her to get Sahara back she would most likely lose." Summer shrugged.

"How do you know all of this?" Jaliyah asked, kind of amazed at all of the information that Summer was spitting.

"One of my friends from back in the day went through foster care. She got adopted and everything but she ran away because her biological mother wanted her back and she lost in court." Summer replied.

"What happened to her?" Dior asked.

"Her and her mom died from heroin overdose." Summer shrugged.

"See like that's why I don't want her to see her. I don't want her to get confused." Dior pointed out.

"Y'all don't have to take her. Leave her in the car with Liyah." Summer said.

"Yea cause ion even want the bitch to look at my baby." Jaliyah stated.

"Ok, I'll tell him tonight. Oh my god y'all look at him and Boozie." Dior gasped seeing Ja'Kye and Boozie hold two teenage boys in the air.

"They some damn bullies and then look at Ansley ass laughing." Jaliyah giggled.

"Ni what you said about my wife?" Ja'Kye mugged the boy who he snatched up.

"Mane ain even know that was you. I woulda never said none." The boy smirked.

"Nigga you aint even dropped balls yet talking bout my girl can suck yo dick. I'll put a bullet in yo eye socket." Boozie mugged.

"I-I'm sorry."

"Ans what should we do?" Ja'Kye asked.

"G-Give t-them p-popping." Ansley giggled jumping up and down.

"Aye you lucky my niece don't wanna see no violence today." Boozie smirked throwing the boy on the ground. Ja'Kye threw the other boy against the wall and chuckled.

"C'mon Ansley." Ja'Kye said walking away. Ansley happily skipped behind Kye and Boozie as they promised her a hotdog each.

—————

Heyyy y'all

Lol I kinda been MIA with this book but I wanted y'all to focus on my other book "Lyfe"

Make sure y'all go to my profile and read the first three chapters. I promise y'all gone like it.

TGIF, ITS THE WEEKEND!!

And I'm finna go bash a b!tch head in.

Anyways back to professionalism.

Y'all know I couldn't kill Jaliyah off. Y'all happy?

Sahara is now seven!!

How y'all feel about Sahara not wanting to participate in Miami lmaooo

Ok we have a new situation at hand. Sierra is back and she's trying to have a meeting with Dior. How y'all
feel about that?

Why y'all think Sierra wants to meet?

How y'all think Ja'Kye gone react?

Summer was giving some
good info.

Ansley is so adorableee lol.

GO CHECK OUT
MY NEW BOOK!! "Lyfe"

Don't forget to vote, comment, and share!

Follow me kids!!

-JassyOut