Night Sky

(Name) opened her window again and looked out into the night sky. The stars were brighter than usual that night and were twinkling. She smiled, remembering the happy nights she spent with Feliciano. He always was such an astrologer, telling her which star was which and what constellation was forming in the night sky.

(Name) sadly sighed. It's already been a few days since most of the soldiers came home. Lili cried as she clung to her brother, scarred and bloodied, but alive. It was a scene not rare around this time. (Name) still clung to the hope that Feliciano would still come home somewhere in the following days.

"I want to meet you," she whispered into the night air, as if wishing for the breeze to send her words across the land. "The night's are lonely, Feli..." She looked up to the sky.

"Please save me..."

There was the sound of laughter and merrymaking in the houses. The Swingli's windows shone a bright, but warm light. She could here Lili's laughter and Elizabeta's singing as her husband, Roderich played the piano.

Even the horrors of war didn't change Roderich's musical talent one bit.

I wonder if Feli would be the same Feli I've always known..., thought (Name). She smiled softly to herself as she thought of the cheerful Italian's personality.

Ve~ (Name), you look so cute-a when you daydream! Makes me-a want to kiss you-a!

(Name) blinked. Feli? Did she just...hear his voice....? She laughed it off.

"You really do miss him, don't you?" (Name) asked herself. She put her hands together, as if in prayer. She put her lips to her knuckles and leaned out the window.

"Please..." she whispered "Come back to me, Feli. May the night air carry my words to you as you march back home. Tomorrow, I'll go into the square to await you. I pray that you'll be there. When the new day dawns, I will see you."

(Name) paused and looked up into the night sky once more and smiled before she went in and shut the windows.