Naruto was running around all morning doing chores while being called left and right to help the sister get ready.

"NARUTOOOO!" Sasami yelled in her room for naruto who was doing the dishes. She turned around then ran up stairs while drying her hands. She barged into the room seeing sasami trying to put up her hair. She looked behind her when she heard the door open.

"Finally your here now help me with my hair" karenbana said with attitude in her voice, naruto quickly helped her with her hair. After naruto was done with her hair she was about to go downstairs until she heard sasami scream her name making her groan and head back to the room.

—————————————————————

Hinata along with the duke left the dutches house, the girl didn't fit the slipper either. Hinata quietly groaned in misery not being able to find her.
They hopped into the carriage again hoping to find the maiden again "What was the last one again...it was Rivera's right..?" Hinata asked the duke as they rode away to the last house, making the duke nod at him. Hinata put his hand under his chin thinking. "N-now that i t-think about it wasn't o-one of them that s-screamed last n-night?" Asked hinata putting his palm out, the duke looked at him confused then realized what he was talking about. "Yea now that you mention them...I think it was that white haired girl" Said the royal duke.

hinata looked at him knowing who he was talking about, He shivered at the thought of them.

"Well guess we have no choice, because that's are last house" Said the duke.

"I see then-" Hinata said only to get cut off by his yawn. Making the duke yawned as well.

'I hope we find her...' Thought hinata tiredly while seeing the next house up the hill coming up.

—————————————————————

Sasami and Karenbana looked outside seeing the royal carriage pull up with guards. They squealed at each other, they quickly went to the make up stand to make them look prettier.

"Mother mother their here!" Said karenbana puffing powder on her face, she got harshly shoved to the side by her step sister who ripped at brush out of her hand and put powder on her face. "Oh I can't wait to marry him" Sasami said putting the brush back, Fūka went to go open the door before she said this.

"Now girls, this is your last chance don't fail me and karenbana" Fūka said making karenbana look at her confused "yes mother?"

"Don't make a fool out of yourself this time" She said then open the door. A guard in armour played a small trumpet while the duke along with hinata walked up the stairs.
"And act of your interior grace, the grand duke along with prince hinata" He said while moving to the side when he walked inside. "Your grace" Said fūka bowing. Kurama was behind a table stool while thinking 'oh this is not gonna go well....might as well enjoy it' he thought peaking his head out while Fūka presented her daughters.
"Your grace may I present to you...my daughters sasami and karenbana Rivera" She said while gently pointing her hand to her daughters. They bowed while karenbana said "your grace" while batting her eyelashes, hinata shivered at how she looked like.
"yes Uh beautiful daughters you got their...Ahem" The duke said pointing a look at the other guard.
The guard coughed.

"Ahem the duke will now read from this scroll he was given from the king" Said the guard while passing him a scroll.

"Yes uhm thank you...Ahem all of the maidens that were at the ball must try on this...slipper-" He said yawning a bit, a guard entered a room with the pillow and small blanket he pulled it off showing the slipper.