7

*Three weeks later*

Taehyung: Kookie
Kookie: Yes
Taehyung: Actually I am saying we are invited in a party which is organized by Mr. Wang so I am thinking if we go together so, be ready tomorrow we are going there.

Kookie: I don't want to be go there with him but I don't have any choice I have to go *she thoughts*
Kookie: Okay

*At Night*

*Jungkookie pov*

When we are sleeping peacefully suddenly I felt like thrown up and I vomit in bed.
Taehyung: Are you okay baby *suddenly he woken up and start patting her back*

(When I vomited it made taehyung awoke and suddenly he started patting my back that's very caring side I saw it for the first time and that's made me ganing little feeling for him)

Taehyung: Are you okay baby.
Taehyung: Wait let me clean this mess first then you sleep okay.
Kookie: O-okay. (he kissed on my forehead and hugged me little, he give me a glass of juice and made me lay in his arms)

Taehyung: Baby
Kookie: Hmm
Taehyung: Kookie I love you.
Kookie: I..I.. Umm... ( I don't know but I was about to tell him that I am I love him too but I didn't cuz tomorrow I am going to tell him that I am pregnant and I also love him)

Taehyung: I know you don't love me but one day you'll.
Kookie: hmm
Taehyung: Now sleep okay
good night baby.
Kookie: Good night.*she fallen asleep but Taehyung didn't he was just hugged her waist and looking at her face and said*

Taehyung: Kookie why are you looking so pale baby, why
you're looking so weak.
Taehyung: I love you kookie
baby and I will always. *he kissed her forehead and fallen asleep*

*Time skip*

*She wear this and about to turn but Taehyung suddenly came and put his head on her shoulder and said*

Taehyung: Baby you Are
looking gorgeous.
Kookie: Thankuhhh*smile*
Taehyung: I have one beautiful gift for my beautiful wife. *he suddenly open the gift box and it's reveals a beautiful necklace*

 *he suddenly open the gift box and it's reveals a beautiful necklace*

Kookie: Why this it's very expansive.
Taehyung: Not more than you my love. *he helped her to wear it and it's looking damn beautiful on her*
Taehyung: how's it.

Kookie: It's so beautiful Tae.
Taehyung: Do you like it.
Kookie: I love it thankuhhh so much. *smiled happily*
Taehyung: No, you have to pay for it. *she looked at him confusedly and said*

Kookie: What? How can I pay for this.
Taehyung: You can, okay kiss me and then you are free.
Kookie: No that's not fair.
Taehyung: You have to.
Kookie: Okay I will.

Taehyung: Okay now kiss me. *he suddenly pulled her towards him and she give him a small pack on his lips*
Taehyung: Is that so
Kookie: Y-yes now l-lets go
we are getting l-late okay
let's go.*blushing*

Taehyung: Are you blushing baby.
Kookie: No I am not
Taehyung: Yes you're *teasing*
Kookie:No *blushing hard*
Taehyung: Okay okay let's go. *then they made their way towards outside*

*Author pov*

Whole drive was silent and after 40 minutes they arrived.....

*Jungkookie pov*

(We both arrived and it's like anniversary or something so yeah we reach here and now we both are inside)

Taehyung: Baby I am going to meet them. *he pointed over like a group of people*
Kookie: Okay
Taehyung: enjoy .
Kookie: Hmm okay. *with that he leave her alone*

( It's been 2 hours and I am sitting here like stupid suddenly I felt like throw up so I ask someone about restroom)

Kookie: Excuse me
??: Yes (suddenly he turned around and it was Suga)
Suga: K-kookie *her eyes filled with tears and Suga took her to another room*

Suga: Kookie we need to talk.
Kookie: I also
Suga: Kookie
Kookie: Suga I really missed you.
Suga: Me too Kookie but we need to talk.
Kookie: Yes me too.

Suga: Kookie how are you I am sorry I didn't come to you please forgive me, actually I had my own problems.
Kookie: I am good so, what's
your problem?

Suga: I didn't know how that happen with Jiminie and now she is pregnant. Her baby needs a father so we get married and she is now two months pregnant, I am sorry please forgive me.
Kookie: Congratulations Suga.*bunny smile*

Kookie: Even I am pregnant too with Tae's baby and I was also about to tell you that I started loving Taehyung, and I forgive you Suga.
Suga: Thankyou Kookie. *he suddenly hugged her*

*Meanwhile Taehyung*

*Taehyung pov*

(I went to guards and ask them about Kookie cuz I didn't see her and I was about to check the room there but what I saw it made my blood boil I saw kookie and Suga hugging each other)
How can she cheat on me like that I am sure today she'll get punishment and I'll sore her each part)

*He thoughts and marched towards Jungkookie and harshly pulled her outside the venue to the car by holding her wrist and Suga got shocked at Taehyung's behavior*

Kookie: *teary eyes* Tae leave my hand you're hurting me. *winch in pain but Tae's grip tightend*
Kookie: Tae please leave my hand. (but he didn't say anything and forcefully pushed her inside the car and drove to their house in full speed)

*As soon as they reached their house Taehyung forcefully pushed Kookie inside the bedroom and threw her on the bed*

Taehyung: Haven't you learn your lesson? I think you need a punishment for disobeying me. *he took off his shirt and slowly started approaching Kookie who kept backing up being scared of what was going to happen to her*

Kookie: Taehyung first listen
to me. *teary eyes*
Taehyung: STFU *angry*
(With that he roughly smashed his lips on kookie's and ripped her dress)
Kookie:*crying* T-tae p-please s-stop

(And you know what happened sorry I can't write, now imagine by yourself)

*Jungkookie was crying and shaking badly but there was no affect on Taehyung after three rounds Jungkookie's vision started to get blurry and she whispered enough to get heard by Taehyung*
Kookie: T-Tae I-I a-am p-pregnent*and then she passed out*

(Taehyung stopped at right instant and was shocked to listen what Kookie just said)
Taehyung: P-pregnent*he reapeated and after understanding what she means he pulled out and tried to wake Kookie up*

Taehyung: Oh God what have I done? No no I can't kill my baby *he ran to grab his and Kookie's clothes and dressed themselves. And he covered Kookie with blankets and took her head on his lap and said*
Taehyung: Baby Why didn't you tell me that you were pregnant?

*Taehyung pov*

Taehyung: *crying* I don't know why I would like this Kookie please forgive me baby I love you so much and our baby bun too. I am so sorry baby appa is very bad please forgive your appa. (I said while creasing her tummy little I can see my baby's lil baby bump is appeared*

(It's been one hour and she didn't wake up and I am also very sleepy so I also lay beside her and pull Kookie towards my arms and then I slept...)

***To be continued***