•CHAPTER 3•

New update ;-)

In the Sayyed mansion all were sitting in the living area after eating the dinner it was almost 8 pm...when Sana got a call from Aarif making her roll her eyes while Zaara and Amaira laughed...

Aazim-Keep in speaker and don't talk....

Sana-Fine...

She took the call and kept in speaker only for everyone to close their ears because he was so freaking loud...

Aarif-Sanuuuuuuu missed you yrr...

Aazim-Sorry who is this?

He said in a hoarse voice making everyone laugh silently..

Aarif-Sanu? Maine toh usko hi phone kiya tha...kya hogaya hai mujhe...

He was talking to himself which was heard by everyone

Aazim-Hello?

Aarif-Oohhh I am sorry actually I thought this my best friends number...really sorry for the inconvenience..

He said politely while Sana made a aww face and both her and Zara looked at Amaira as she blushed....

Sana-Hello Mr.Bandar...

She said laughing while the line went silent for a minute..

Sana-Hello Aarif?

Aari-YOU....I AM GONNA TAKE REVENGE SANU....

He shouted making everyone laugh...

Aarif-Kaise ho Aazim bhai jaan?

Aazim-Bilkul thik tum kaise ho?

Aarif-Badiya bhai...

Sana-Acha tumne call kyu kiya tha?

Aarif-Kuch batana work related important hai...tumhare room mein maine kuch important documents rake hai...

Sana-Acha ek min...

She went to her room and everyone again started making plans...

Sana-Abb bolo..kya hua?

She said knowing his intentions..

Aarif-Sanu tumhe yeh sab...i mean...

Sanu-Tu apni behen ko nahi bolega?

Aarif-I just don't want to make you uncomfortable sanu...i know you are just starting your career but I just don't know...and this is eating me from inside sanu...

He voice was low...

Sanu-Meri jaan sun mujhe apne secret place pe milo...aur haa Aahil ko bhi lana....i have a surprise...

She said in a cheerful voice...

Aarif-Fine but no pranks alright...deal?

He said smirking which Sana knew very well...

Sana-Arghhhh okay fine I want you withing 20 minutes..

Aarif-Fine ammi...

He mocked her and before Sana can say anything he cut the call making her smile...

She went downstairs and told Zaara and Amaira and they immediately got ready...

Aazim-I will leave you guys...

He said glancing at Zaara who refused to look into his eyes... Sana saw this and looked at Amaira who winked at her...

Amaira knew that they both have crush in each other but never said this to anyone expect Sana...