She was already irritated with her inner battle and her own perspective that he doesn't love her and is just forcefully tied in this relation.

Again with a rising voice filled with anger she asked Neil the same question who is the owner of that bracelet.

However this time Neil averted his gaze towards Avni and answered in his calm and composed voice.

Neil: oh this bracelet ! Actually it belongs to Mitali.

(No chappals chaku hathoda goli banduk tomatoes and eggs 🙏😂😂)

Just mere mention of Mitali and Avni was hurt deeply hurt it's not always jealousy sometimes it's insecurities that creat rift and Avni was facing this heavy feeling this suffocation since three months. Her eyes filled with warm frsh tears. She wanted to cry her heart out alas she can't putting the bracelet along with his laptop she started to walk towards her balcony but before that she halted at her place and spoke with anger agony and hurt to him

Avni: Kisi din office se aate waqt usko na le aana

Neil was still busy in his work not paying heed to her pain and sarcastic sentence she said just before leaving the room. Avni settled herself on the swing looking upward to the gloomy moon suddenly her view started to blur as tears betrayed her and started flowing freely from her doe shaped eyes.

Avni's Pov:

This is not the first time that Mitali's things are present in our house she is just Neil's Colleague according to him but his actions speak something else. It can't be mere coincidence that either her handkerchief, keys and now bracelet is in their room. She recalled how once she found her hanky in his pocket while cleaning his clothes for sending them to laundary.
When she questioned how this hanky reached to him he just casually said that by mistake it's here as she is his friend and colleague so such things can happen and from that day Mitali entered and gap started.

Avni was recalling how once Neil returned late from office and told that he was busy dropping Mitali home as her car was punctured. But this was not what troubled her it was that Neil never returned those hanky, keys and this bracelet back to Mitali.

She was recalling when she asked to him regarding Mitali. He happily answered her about her which was least likes by Avni. Even though they haven't confessed their love they are husband and wife and Insecurities are pack and parcel in this bond.

Avni once asked to Neil: Mitali Colleague hi hai na tumhari

Neil: haan

Avni: Colleagues itne karib hote hain kya?

With all cuteness irritation and jealousy dipping.

Neil with frown and smile: haan hote hain hum din ka kaffi time sath bitate hain na isliye.

Avni was recalling all those talks.

Avni in mind:

Sahi to kaha tha Neil ne apne din ke 9 ghante to woh office mein bitate hain. Aur mere sath? Haan din bhar mein se sone ke 7 ghante hata dun aur ghar ke kaam kaaj mein lagne wala yahi koi 5 ghante to main kitna samay guzar pati hoon unke sath yahi koi 2-3 ghante bass. 

Kahin woh ye rishta majboori mein to nahi nibha raha. Nahi Avni zada maat soch waise bhi sochne se jada puchke anwer palena behtar hota hai kitni misunderstanding badh jati hain bass apas ki khamoshiyon se par tu puchegi bhi kya.

She chuckled sadly. Again drifting ti her deep thoughts every thought was playing infront of her eyes like a movie how Neil smiles while talking about her how Mitali every now and then was close to him either in office or in parties.