𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊

Start from the beginning

꧁𝒀/𝒏𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗꧂

I hadn't even gotten a chance to turn round when the shot fired and I felt the bullet painful painfully rip through my shoulder.

My mother cheated.

Of course, she did.

She claims to not be a coward but doesn't seem to have the confidence to play fairly. I guess you can't teach your kids something that you don't believe in yourself.

I quickly turned around and fired a shot at my mom's side. The bullet hit the right side of her abdomen, causing blood to begin to spill out.

She fired two more shots at me but missed both of them. I guess the shot to her stomach caught her off guard.

Before she could fire another shot, I jumped behind the couch in the room, dodging two more shots. Then when her gun went quiet, I popped my head up and shot her again, this time on the left side of her abdomen.

She stumbled for a moment, then fired her gun once more at me, the bullet grazed my arm but didn't cause me much damage.

She tried to shoot me again but tiredly collapsed to the floor. I got up from the couch and walked over to her.

"Does this mean I win?" I asked, my mother, didn't reply. Slowly I pointed my gun at her head and smirked.

"Y-You c-can k-kill m-me ph-physically, but I'll always, b-be i-in your head, g-good l-luck t-trying to live h-h-happily w-with th-that S-Spencer R-Reid... I g-guess I win" She choked as blood began to fill her throat.

Angrily I shot her in the head, then I continued to fire till my magazine was completely empty.

I looked down numbly at her lifeless body for a moment, I didn't exactly know how to feel.

"Y/n" I heard a voice shout, snapping me out of my trance. I looked out the window and saw Spencer running towards the east wing.

I shoved the gun into my holster and ran out the building towards him like there was no tomorrow.

'When this is all over, and you're free from your family curse, tell him how you feel,'

I think both spencer and I were thinking the exact same thing because the moment we reached each other, our lips crashed together.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, ran my fingers through, his shot, messy, curly brown hair.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him.

"I love you" I whispered pulling away and pressing my forehead against his.
"I didn't mean to fall in love, but I did... And I've tried to keep you away from all this so that you'd be safe but-"

"Y/n" Spencer cut in.

"Yeah?"

"I love you too" He whispered leaning in and kissing me once more.

The moment was special, it was like none other. There we were standing smack in the middle, of what I'm going to call the courtyard, sharing a beautifully romantic moment.

Could the team see?

Yes.

Did me and Spencer know that they could see?

No.

Did we care at all?

Not really.

As we pulled away from the second kiss, three loud explosions went off all around us. Spencer pulled me closer, crouched down then shielded my body with his as each building began to collapse.