Waking Up With You On My Mind (mature)

Start from the beginning

"Mico!" Xavier moaned as he realized that his dream of Mico was not a dream.

"Wait Mico! Wait!" Xavier said as he held onto Mico's hips to keep him from moving. Mico looked down at Xavier. Xavier looked up to see that Mico's eyes were closed. Mico slowly opened his eyes, half-shut in pleasure and as if he was in a haze. Xavier swallowed. Xavier thought that the look Mico gave him was sexy as hell.

"Are you sure?" Xavier asked, being uncertain if Mico was ready for them to be more intimate. Last night, he was unsure if Mico was okay with kissing, and now Mico was rubbing against him.

Mico observed how concerned Xavier was about not wanting to push Mico more than he was comfortable. Mico was touched by how thoughtful Xavier was being. Mico asked himself what he wanted. Mico had wanted to be with Xavier for months. He ached for Xavier. Mico was absolutely sure he wanted to be closer to Xavier at that moment. The sensation of his body against Xavier's felt so good, and he did not want to stop. Mico made a decision, nodded in confirmation, and closed his eyes.

"Come here!" Xavier demanded as he brought his hand up to Mico's neck to pull him down and slam their lips together. Mico continued to rub his erection along Xavier's as they devoured each other like there was no tomorrow. Xavier brought his hips up to meet Mico's erection with his own, intensifying their arousal. The sensation started to build and build until it became too much.

"I'm going to...," Mico said as Xavier took a break from Mico's lips to kiss along his neck.

"Me too...," Xavier said as Mico moaned into his mouth and increased his rubbing until his body could not handle the pressure anymore. Mico then let out a loud moan and came in his shorts. Xavier, who was watching Mico as he came, felt his release also. Mico toppled on top of Xavier and their kisses slowed down as they came down from their high.

"Wow...," Mico said. Mico had never experienced anything like that before. He now understood what it felt like to be intimate with another person. It was like a whole other level that he would not mind experiencing again.

"Wow is right!" Xavier responded, his breaths starting to slow down. Xavier was pleasantly surprised. Xavier had experience with girls, but this was the first time his orgasm was that intense. Xavier brought Mico's face down for one more peck on his lips.

"We better get cleaned up," Xavier suggested as he and Mico's foreheads touched. Mico nodded his head.

"Okay," Mico said. He climbed off of Xavier and felt uncomfortable in his wet shorts.

"You can go ahead and take a shower first, Mico," Xavier suggested.

"Thanks!" Mico said as he grabbed some clothes and went into the bathroom. He cleaned himself up and then got into the shower.

***************

Xavier, who was feeling uncomfortable in his wet boxers, slowly sat up in his bed. He exhaled and smiled to himself. Xavier could not believe Mico initiated their make-out session and that they actually got each other off. Xavier smiled to himself and thought that maybe being with a guy, especially Mico, was not as hard as he thought. Xavier grabbed some clothes for himself and put them on the bedside table. He texted Crystal to check if she was still good with riding with their friends, and she confirmed that she was. She then texted back.

Crystal: So, how was your first night with
your boyfriend?

Xavier could hear Crystal's teasing in his head and shook his head.

Xavier: It was fine. We talked on the
beach and then went to bed.

Crystal: Really? That is all you did? 😜😜😜