I threw my phone on the cusion next me and started to cry even harder. I felt a arm snake around my waist. I didn't look up until he started to speak.

"Why are you crying?"

"My best friend is dying because Zayn hit her. My boyfriend said I stood him up and broke up with me."

"I am truly sorry about  hitting her and that she might not live. I don't know what to do. I feel terrible. As for the boyfriend he is a jerk if he can't give a beautiful girl another chance he isn't worth it."

"I know it is just it hurts." I lean my head against his chest soaking his shirt with tears. "What should I do Harry."

" I don't know if I can tell you what to do. Listen to your heart and follow it." he says while stroaking my hair.

"I try it just feels like too much stress. I wanna do the right thing but I don't know what to do."

"Well does this answer your question?" He says slamming his lips against mine.

His lips are so soft against mine. it is like we were meant to be. I don't know why he did this. He just met me. I don't know why I did this I was so upset.Then I remembered his best friend killed mine. I pull away and he just stares at me.

"Why did you stop?"

"I can't do this."

"It was a kiss. Did you not enjoy it?"

"No I did but not now I have to be focused on how to keep my best friend alive."

"Ok I understand."

With that i walk away from him and call Abigael.

'Hello?"

"Hey Abigael."

"Hey? Who are you?"

"I am Ali your best friend."

"Oh right. um.. why are you calling?"

"Well one I want to know why you haven't been at school?"

"I didn't feel like it. I can tell their is something else on your mind would you mind explaining?"

"Ok. It started when I got a date with Matt ownes at the cafe at 6."

"You got a date with Matt Owens!"

"Yes let me explain. It started when Alice and I were riding our bikes to get there. Zayn from One Direction had hit Alice and she is in the Hospital dead. Matt said I stood him up cause I didn't come to the date cause I was in the hospital. Then Harry was comforting me and he kissed me. But I couldn't so I stope kissing him and called you."

"Wait, Alice is dead? YOU KISSED HARRY STYLES FROM ONE DIRECTION?"

"yes and yes."

'Oh ok I see. I miss two days of school and m best friend is dead and you kissed Harry Styles. I see I miss you so so much."

"I thought you were mad at me?"

"No I was sick. I didn't feel well at all."

"Oh I am sorry I hope you feel better."

"I do now. What hospital are you at?"

"The one right next to your house can you come over to say your goodbyes."

"Sure be there in twenty."

"Ok bye."

"Bye."

I hang up the phone and go to see where Harry was. When I turn around there he is.

"Where you listening to my conversation?"

"Yes maybe."

"Why?

"Cause I wanted to know who you were talking to."

'It was my best friend Abigael."

"Oh I hear you fancied the kiss earlier. Am I that good."

"NO! Ok maybe." I say and I start to feel my cheecks turn a bright red color.

"Aww. Blush much?"

"Stop it." I say and playfully punch his arm

After I stopped laughing, the doctor came out with news. Was I ready for this? Could I handle it? Maybe I should wait for Abigael to get here to help me. But what if she is weaker then me? I don't know what to do. As the doctor taps me on my shoulder I grew silent.

____________________________________________

Chapter two hope you like it sorry it has been awhile. I really hope you like it please comment fan and vote. Wanna give a special thanks to xChOcOlAtElOvEr25x for inspiring me for the role of Abigael and for helping me write thank you for everything becca <3 Love you guys keep reading

When I needed you (Harry Styles Fan Fiction)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें