Chapter 7

Jake's POV
Frick why'd I tell him. He's gonna hate even more than he already does. I turned away blushing intensively.
"I-I-I.....wait.....me?!"
I nodded slightly, "Y-Y-yeah..."
"But what about Daisy?"
At that point I was kinda pissed, "What is it and everyone thinking I like Daisy? She's just a friend. I don't even know her that well!"
Drew didn't say anything.
"I'm sorry..."I turned and looked at him, "I'm just mad, so many people think I like her when really she's just a friend to me."
"It's fine..."
"I understand if you hate me and if you don't like me......I wouldn't be surprised....."
"I-I-I don't-"
"You don't have to lie to me Drew, if you don't like me that's fine but lying to me is only gonna make it-"
"I LIKE YOU TOO GODDAMNIT!" Drew said quickly, "I don't hate you Jake! I've had a crush on you for a while and I've been really scared to tell you so I started bullying you and other people cause I was scared and to be honest I'm not jealous of you because of how well you sing I'm jealous of you because of your friends. Henry and Liam are nice but they're not friends that I can really open up too and before them I never really had friends. But you, you had friends and you were just perfect and....that's why I like you, because you're sweet and not afraid to stand up for what you think is right and.....yeah...I'm babbling aren't I" he looked away slightly.
I just sat there staring at Drew for a moment. H-He liked me back......Wait what?
"Wait....y-you like me back?!" I started blushing. I saw Drew nod.

Drew's POV
I'd just confessed to my crush and he actually liked me back.....was I dreaming or something? This seemed like the best dream ever and I never wanted to wake up. But I wanted to know if this was real or not so I pinched myself as hard as possible. I winced slightly knowing it wasn't a dream.
"Welp I ain't dreaming" I mumbled to myself. I saw Jake do the same out of the corner of my eye. He winced as well. I saw him whip the part of his skin he pinched. I moved my head slightly and saw he was bleeding. I looked in my backpack quickly and pulled out a mini first aid kit. I always keep it on hand since I play basketball and soccer (football if you live in the UK) and I'm always getting hurt. I fished out a bandaid and then put the kit away. I stood up and gave Jake the band aid.
"Here you go"
He grabbed the band aid and put it on, "Thanks" In this moment I looked at Jake closely. I hadn't realized how beautiful his chocolate brown eyes were. There so cute to look at-
"Uhh Drew? W-What are you?-" I hadn't realized how close I'd gotten to Jake.
"Ooh I-I-" I back away, "I'm sorry" I rubbed the back of my neck.
There was a silence for a few minutes then I finally spoke up, "I should get going, my parents might be worried...." Truth was they really wouldn't care. They just spoiled me and got me whatever I wanted even if they practically hated me. They were always on business trips anyway which left me alone at home. I would hang out with my older brother but he moved out and hates me twice as much as my parents so that always leaves me home alone. I lied to all my friends that I had the perfect life when in reality it really sucked.
"O-Ok... see you later then?"
"Umm yeah..."
I grabbed my backpack and headed towards the door.
"D-Drew....before you go"
I turned around, "Yeah?"
He leaned over and kissed me on the cheek. I was really flustered but I saw he'd ended up being even more flustered. I smirked slightly and kissed him on the forehead.
"Why are you so damn cute?" I asked him.
"I-I-I-I uhhhh ummm Idk"
"Heh, why are you blushing so much?"
"Because of you stupid!"
"So~ yes or no?"
"To what?"
"Being my boyfriend"
He started blushing intensively "Y-Y-Yes!" He hugged me quickly.
I smiled and hugged him back.
After a few minutes he stopped hugging me, "You should probably get home now"
"Oh yeah" I looked away slightly.
"What's wrong?"
"Nothing...." I turned around, "I'll see you tomorrow" I walked out of his room and walked to the front door and outside. After closing the front door I stopped and looked back at the house. I'd just realized Jake's parents weren't home and he never talked about them, meh probably nothing. I turned and walked away towards the bus station. I boarded a bus to my street. I lived in an isolated area about 30 minutes from school. No kids lived near me, all the houses on my street, they're all adults, all my parents' fancy friends. As soon as the bus came to a stop I got off and walked a half a mile back to my house. I looked up at the big house and walked down the driveway towards the door. I pulled out the key from my pocket and went to open the door when I saw a car pull up. I turned around. That wasn't my parent's car and even if it was they weren't supposed to be home for another week. I waited at the door wondering who it could be. The car continued into our driveway and parked in front of the garage. The car powered down and out came someone I wished to never see again. They walked towards the door and looked down at me.
"Hello Brother~"