Chapter 1

Jake's POV
I dragged myself out of bed and got ready for school. "Another school day" I thought.
After changing and grabbing my backpack I headed out and saw Luke, Zander, and Haily waiting for me.
"Took you long enough Jake" Haily complained.
"Hey you guys chose wait for me I didn't make you guys do that" I commented as we started walking
"Yeah whatever"
As we walked I saw Luke and Zander talking about something.
"Is Luke ever gonna confess?" I whispered to Haily.
"I don't really know, Zander isn't exactly making it easy"
"Yeah.......I mean we could always help them. Valentine's Day is in a few days, no better time than then right?"
"Maybe but I think they should figure it out themselves. If we interfere it could only make it worse."
I nodded and continued walking. We then started talking about different stuff for the upcoming band competition we were preparing for. As soon as we arrived at school we were greeted by Drew and his friends.
"Oh look it's the music freaks" Drew laughed.
We stopped and I just stood there fidgeting with some random trash in my pockets as Haily fought with Drew.
"Come on Hailey we've got more important things to do then engage with these imbeciles" Zander finally said.
Haily said one last thing "Why don't you just admit that deep down you're just a helpless little boy who wishes he had half of our music talent. Have fun achieving nothing with your lives." Then we started walking away and without anyone knowing I turned and looked at Drew. He looked kinda cute the way his hair shown in the sunlight and-
CRASH~
I crashed into the wall. I'd been so lost in thought I hadn't even looked where I was going. I heard Drew and his friends snicker as I got up. A hand reached out. I looked up and saw a girl with white hair. Her name was Daisy, I didn't know her all that well but I knew she was really kind. She helped me up.
"Thanks Daisy"
"No problem Jake" she smiled and walked off.
I ran after my friends still practically thinking about Drew.
"Gosh" I thought, "I can't seem to get my mind off him. What's wrong with me?!"
End of Chapter 1 :)