irouma

Ignore any typos or spelling errors. Autocorrect is a fucking bitch

Miu was pissed at Kokichi she grabbed his wrist and dragged him into her room. "YOU NEED TO STOP BEING AN ANNOYING LITTLE SHIT!" miu shouted at him. "Oh i know you love me" Kokichi teased. Miu blushed "I-I DO NOT!" she objected nervously.

"You totally do Miu, look at your face~" Kokichi teased slowly pushing Miu against the wall. Kokichi grabbed mius hands and put them to the side of her. "what do you want from me cum dumpster~?" Kokichi asked. "C-cum dumpster~!?" Miu shouted. "Yes, you're just a little cum dumpster~ do you want me to fill you up~?" Kokichi teased.

"Well... I dont mind getting fucked once in a while... let me see what you've got" miu stuttered quietly. Kokichi moved backward and pointed the the bed. Miu sat down, Kokichi walked infront of her and pulled her shirt and bra down under her breasts, fully exposing her big chest.

Kokichi began rubbing her breasts, miu let out a whine of pleasure. "Youre so sensitive huh slut~?" Kokichi said seductively. "Y-yes in a sensitive slut~" miu whimpered out in pleasure. "Spread your legs" Kokichi demanded, and miu obeyed. Kokichi flipped up her skirt and saw her panties.

"Youre always dressed like a hooker? You want all the attention huh~" Kokichi teased agian as he began taking off her panties. "Yes~ I love the attention!" Miu replied. "Then let me give it to you" Kokichi replied as he unbuttoned his pants and pulled his cock our from his boxers. Kokichi spread mius pussy with his hands.

He then slowly slipped himself inside her. "Kokichi~!" She moaned out. "Youre bigger than I thought you would be~" she added on after Kokichi fit his length fully inside her. The purple haired male held onto mius thighs squeezing them before he started thrusting in and out of her.

"A-AH~!! THAT FEELS SO GOOD~! YOURE GOING SO FAST~!" miu shouted in pleasure as she gripped onto her bedsheets. "Miu~" Kokichi moaned in pleasure as he squeezed her thick thighs. Mius breasts where Bouncing due to Kokichi and miu moving. The bed kept making loud creeking noises as miu got fucked in her pussy.

Kokichi moved one hand to mius breast as he began playing with her nipple. "A-AH~! THERE~ KOKICHI IM GONNA CUM~!!" miu moaned as she drooled. Kokichi grabbed mius shoulders as he speed up his thrusting practically slamming into miu.

"A-AH YES IM GONNA CUM~!" miu moaned as Kokichi pounded into her tight pussy. "O-OH~ YOURE CLENCHING O-ONTO MY DICK~!" Kokichi shouted in pleasure. "I-IM CUMMING~!!" miu moaned as she came. "F-FUCK~!" Kokichi shouted as he came.

The two were panting and catching their breath. "Shit-" Kokichi said in shock. "Whats wrong?" Miu asked. "I came inside-" Kokichi replied. "Oh don't worry im on the pill" miu replied as Kokichi pulled out of her.