"Worst thing he's ever done," April said, then tilted her head in thought.

"Don't think about it!" Chenle groaned, rolling his eyes.

April just snickered to herself, walking away. She hadn't meant it to offend him, but she wasn't complaining about the outcome either.

They stood towards the back of the room in a clump, talking about what they might do. In truth, none of them had any idea about it, but it was still fun to imagine.

"Alright everyone," Mark's voice came from the front of the room, attracting everyone's attention.

The entire council was behind him again, Aeolus, Prometheus, Pan, Hebe, and Hymen. The curtain on the other half of the room was gone, but it was just filled with empty space again.

"Today we'll be starting to train you to prepare for encounters with the creatures of Greek mythology, namely the ones that could be kind of scary. Some of us have already met a few, some of us more than others," Mark's eyes skimmed to April and Chenle as he said that, but he quickly darted them away as they both glared at him. "Anyway, each of your parents had a different specialty which has been passed down to you. We'll sort you into groups like this and find something you're really good at, then work on polishing that one skill."

Mark stopped talking there, and the other members of the council left the front and began guiding groups of people away. Soon enough, April was left standing all alone again. She sighed, sitting down cross legged on the floor to wait.

She smiled a bit to herself. The thought of leaving didn't even brush her mind anymore.

"Sorry, I'm a bit late," Prometheus said, walking over to stand in front of her. "You're a bit of a special case, as you know, so I'll be taking care of you."

"Thank you," April said, getting up and dusting off her pants. "I'm really happy with that."

Prometheus smiled, "I'm glad to hear that. Now let's go into the middle of the forest."

"W-What?"

"Just come."

April trailed after Prometheus as he opened the warehouse doors and walked out. He led her behind the warehouse, in the opposite direction they'd come from. The forest was still silent as they went deeper into it, the green all around them looking slightly darker. April shuddered, it still felt like a thousand eyes were piercing into her.

"Sorry, this is probably uncomfortable for you," Prometheus said, "The first true demigod has been allowed to live for centuries. Now she's about to be trained and sent on a quest that might throw off the entire world. It's quite a big deal."

"So...who is it exactly that's watching me?" April asked, "And why does it feel so tense?"

"All the gods are still watching you, of course," Prometheus replied, "You know, I can't tell every single person, but just know it's some of them. And it's tense because right now, they're about to find out how powerful you are."

April gulped, but kept walking behind him. She trusted Prometheus, maybe a bit too much at this point.

"There's one more thing I'd like to ask you," Prometheus said, starting up a conversation once again. "Have you given any thought into who you will bring on the quest with you?"