Chapter 9 : Trouble In Answer

Start from the beginning

"No, it's not like that. I never put my hands on Ayanokouji kun's body." Hiyori stood up for herself.

"Come on, no need to be shy, shiina," Ryuuen smirked.

"I didn't do it, Ryueen san."

"Ah, yes, I see."

"Who do you think the person is, Ryueen san?" Ishizaki inquired.

"It could be Ichinose or Karuizawa... they're both monsters...and now they're both beet red." Ryuuen conducted research.

"It has to be Karuizawa san... he came to save her after all."

"Kukuku Perhaps you're correct. Submit your response."

Class C discussion

"Who is that person?" Kanazki mumbled.

Now that I think about it, I was checking his body near the swimming pool at the time, I was just seeing his well-built body, but now that I think about it, it's embarrassing... I'm curious if he'll let me touch his body again, bad Honami. Ichinose pondered.

"Oh, don't worry, I've got the answer." Mako said with a smirk.

"How did you find out? Don't tell anyone you're the one; you know they'll be upset." Shibata made a joking remark.

"Who is it, Amurika san?" Kanazki inquired.

"Well, it's none other than our Honami chan." While Ichinose was blushing profusely, Mako responded.

"I didn't realise you were this direct, Ichinose san," Shibata joked.

"It's not like that we were at the swimming pool during the vacation remember. I saw Ayanokouji kun had a good build body,... I just out of curiosity touched his body." Ichinose meekly said.

"Almost all the body." Shibata laughed.

"You are very bold Honami chan." Mako added.

"Okay, now that we know the answer, we'll win a point." Kanazki stated confidently.

Discussion in Class D

"Whoever touched almost your entire body, don't tell me it's a girl, you lucky bastard."

It can't possibly be Suzune. Please God, it can't be. Sudo pondered.

Getting close to his body, I didn't do it who it is, but someone touched his body, no no no, I should propose to him as soon as possible, wait, maybe he is dating who touched his body and they went that far. Karuizawa pondered.

"What a girl like her did to that guy, bastard, what did you do?"

"No, no, it isn't me." Kei blushed as she spoke.

"Oh really, Karuizawa san, there's no need to lie." Satou stated.

"I also believe it's you, Karuizawa san... so we'd respond." Horikita proposed it.

It means Suzune didn't touch his body, which is a huge relief. Sudo exhaled a sigh of relief.

"It appears that all of the classes have given me the answers... so you can see how the answers of all classes are intertwined." According to Ezekiel.

Class A - Ichinose Honami

Class B - Kei Karuizawa

Class C - Ichinose Honami

Class D - Kei Karuizawa

"And Everyone's answer is wrong."

"What?!"

"Well, Karuizawa never touched Ayanokouji's body in te first place, as fir Ichinose she did touched Ayanokouji very thoroughly but the one who touched more is non other than." The angel paused creating suspence. "Chie Hoshinomiya."

"I'm the lucky one, Hehe." Chie said while softly biting her tounge.

"The Hell"

"A teacher?!"

"Whoo"

"Miss Hoshinomiya!!"

"Whee"

"Chie, what did you do?"

"Miss Hoshinomiya, we are going to have a long talk after this." Director Sakayanagi said.

"Hehe Director, can't we skip that." Chie asked playfully.

"No."

"Let's just make Kiyotaka-kun as an exception." Chie said.

"Exception for what?"

"You know, few rules."

The Masterpiece doesn't even leaves the teacher. Professor Ayanokouji would be so happy to see this. Tsukishiro thought.