Endless Fields - Natasha

a/n: this one is based on a dream I had, enjoy. please vote if you like it.

Description: Natasha (your mom) noticed y/n was feeling down and decided to take them out to Nat's favorite place. You live in a cabin with Natasha. y/n is 15-16. 

POV of no one

It was a lovely summer morning (their morning starts at like 5 am because they are assassins), there wasn't a cloud in the sky an everything was so alive. But as the morning continued Natasha noticed her child wasn't coming out of their room. As more time passed on, Natasha waited patiently. To fill the time she cleaned, drew, and was now doing sit-ups. By the time she got to her goal (400 sit-ups), by 7 am y/n still hadn't come out of their room. At that point Natasha grew worried, she went upstairs and knocked on their door.

POV of y/n

I was just really not feeling like myself, if I'm honest, I felt like a zombie. With my mom I was always super fun and outgoing, but I just couldn't deal with that today. Which led me to opening up my computer and watching SNL skits, they always made me feel better. That was until I heard a knock at my door, I instantly knew it was my mom, because she was the only one I lived with.

I opened the door and saw my mom standing there, with a look of worry.

"Hey y/n. What's going on? You are usually up before me." my mom joked, with a hint of seriousness. 

"I don't know mom, just not today." I closed the door, regretting shutting my mom out almost instantly, she was my best friend. I quickly shoved that thought to the back of my mind, I opened back up my computer and continued.

POV of Natasha

I was taken back when y/n closed the door in my face. They were usually so open about how they were feeling, and just shutting me out felt really foreign. I went back downstairs and made breakfast for the both of us. I made them some Blini's (a Russian pancake) and left it at their door in hopes of cheering them up. I trusted y/n to tell me if something was wrong, but they hadn't so I waited. At 11 am I decided y/n and I are going out.

POV of y/n

"Y/N, GET READY, WE'RE GOING OUT" I hear my mom yell from downstairs.

"DO I HAVE TO?" I yelled back in annoyance.

She just replied with "YES."

With that I lazily put on sweatpants and a sweater. I went downstairs to my mother who was already putting on her shoes. 

"Romanoff Day Out!!!" She shouted excitedly

Seeing this made me actually really excited, "Let's go!"

We both got in the car and got settled. "Where are we going?" I asked her.

"You'll see, паук (Spider in Russian)" she responded.

I grabbed the aux cord and played some music.

3 minutes later

" SHE NOT WITH HIM TONIGHT, SHE NOT WITH JIM TONIGHT, SHE IN THE GYM TONIGHT, WORK OUT IN THAT P*SSY, AYYYYYY" we both scream singed over the music in the car.  "I'M GETTING RIPPED TONIGHT, R.I.P. THAT P*SSY AYYYYYYY" 

We pulled into their destination, I got out and examined our surroundings. We were in a field, a giant endless field of yellow flowers and grass. 

"This where I come sometimes to relax or just to be outside." Natasha explained, taking off her shoes. I followed after my mother and took off my shoes stepping in the grass. I was so soft on my feet. My mother just seemed to run freely and just look so free. I quickly became comfortable and walked further into the field.

I ran around freely with my mom. It felt so liberating and calming. 

20 minutes later

We flopped on our backs, sinking in the grass. We were both out of breath from running so much, but still managed to be laughing so hard.

"I really needed this, thank you mom." I said, looking over to her.

"Anytime Hun'" she responded.