𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗

Start from the beginning

My family was in shock. I looked at my parents, who stared at me with wide eyes.

"Now do you believe him?" I asked as Deku deactivated his quirk. I handed his jacket back to him, and he thanked me as he took it.

"What do you expect my daughter to do?" My mother asked, closing her eyes as she released a heavy sigh.

"We know that Y/n-chan is very smart," Deku said. "If what we think is true, then she would be able to confirm it. Our worlds are seeping together, and once they're mixed, things could go wrong. We're going to try and prevent anything bad from happening."

"Can you guarantee her safety?" My father said. Deku bowed.

"I swear on everything, L/n-san, I will do everything in my power to protect her. My classmates and I, and all the Pro heroes are willing to put our lives on the line for her," Deku said, raising up with a steady and firm gaze. "Y/n-chan could be the savior of both humanities."

Everyone was willing to die for me? I didn't know if Deku was just using that to get my parents to agree, but it sure as hell was convincing enough for me. There was just something about Deku that made you trust whatever he said.

"We'll figure something out with school," My mother caved. "If you can contact us, please, please to God do so. Three days at a time and that's it, Y/n."

"Mom! You can't be serious!" Jonah yelled.

"Hush!" She snapped. "I know what I'm agreeing to. But I won't let any of you try and stop her. If she knew it was dangerous, and she knows what the costs are, then I trust her judgment. Y/n is old and smart enough to know what she's getting herself into."

"But--!"

"No buts about it," She sighed, closing her eyes. "I know my daughter. And I trust her. This boy swore his life, and the lives of his friends, so I trust that. And besides, one of those boys is your soulmate, right?"

"Yeah. His name is Bakugou Katsuki," I said.

"Then I want you to be with him as much as you can," She said, making my eyes widen. "You've waited for ages to meet him. I won't keep you from him any longer. Just promise to come back to us alive."

"You have my word," I said. "I'm not going to die, Mom. Have some faith in me."

Keiji stood, shoving his hands in his pockets as he walked towards Deku. He looked down at him, scanning his eyes over him.

"If anything happens to her, you and that bastard, Bakugou, will be responsible. I'll kill you."

"Kei, knock it off!" My sister said, grabbing his ear. "I'm so sorry, Deku-kun. You went to all this trouble to help Y/n, and none of us have had any correct manners. Would you like something to drink?"

"Deku-kun, Y/n," My mother said, making us both look over. "Why don't you stay for dinner at least?"

"Sure," Deku smiled. "We'd be happy to."

"Hey, Deku, come with me upstairs. I need to talk with you," I said. "I'll leave my door open."

"It doesn't matter. I trust you," My mother said, waving her hand. I nodded and motioned for Deku. When we arrived in my room, I closed the door and turned on the lights.

"So, what is it?" He asked.

"I wanted to talk a little with you. Make yourself at home, I'm gonna pack a few things," I said, moving about my room. Clothes, toothbrush, hairbrush--

"Are these your scores?" Deku asked, picking a stack of papers up from my desk.

"Hm? Oh, yeah, they are," I replied. "What about them?"

"Your scores are in the three-thousands!" He exclaimed.

"Yeah, I'm pretty smart," I said, folding a shirt into my bag.

"Smart?! Y/n-chan, you're a real-life genius! These scores are higher than Yaoyorozu's! W-What's your IQ?" He asked.

"Hm...around...286..? I think. But that was in the first year of middle school," I said. "I'm due for a new evaluation."

"I can give you one at UA!" He said. "I'll have Aizawa-sensei give you the entrance exam! You won't know very much about the hero stuff, but everything else...I think you can ace it!"

"You're...really excited about this," I muttered. "There are some tests there too. You can take a look at those if you'd like."

"Amazing! You truly are a genius, Y/n-chan!"

I watched as Deku shifted through all my papers. His eyes were practically sparkling with excitement. It made me wonder about his world, and how different our education systems were. After all, UA was a school for heroes and wasn't a normal high school like mine was. I would assume they'd have the same learning standards, but I wasn't sure.

Nonetheless, my curiosity was beginning to peak.

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗: 𝚎𝚗𝚍
𝚐𝚒𝚏 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚎
1262 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜