♡♡ Chap. 1 / Starting ♡♡

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

It's a fresh morning, at least for the husky who lives in Jake's chalet. As Everest yawns at length, her owner brings back a tray with breakfast inside.
"Good morning Everest! Did you sleep well?" said the man with a bonnet on his head.
Everest has always admired her owner, he is a very clean and punctual person and above all, he is very organized in his schedule. Jake is a very helpful person, he is also the snowboard instructor.

Everest: Thank you Jake I slept well. What about you?

"Just a small mosquito that bothered me at night, but otherwise, I slept well" expresses Jake which makes the husky laugh slightly. Jake can also be very funny sometimes.

Everest has the impression of being in a family. She wonders if Jake wouldn't have found her that day, what would happen?
Living in a cold igloo with penguins while searching for food is great, but living with a family in a warm house is even more awesome!
The husky likes to watch the clouds passing in the sky. Sometimes she tries to figure out what these clouds look like. Sometimes the clouds remind her of her best friend, or penguins, or a hen, but most clouds remind her of the Dalmatian firefighter pup, Marshall.

Everest has a very strong, or almost colossal, attraction to the firefighter pup. This attraction was built the day she met Marshall and he had brought down marshmallows.
She still wonders why Marshall is more attractive than the other pups. She dreams more of Marshall than of her own best friend, which is very strange.
Whenever she is close to Marshall, she feels safe, she knows that feeling of safety, she had the same when she was a baby husky and her father was protecting her.
But this time the feeling is much stronger.

Everest did not remain silent after these weird and confused feelings. She had decided to talk to Jake who simply replied:
"You are in love, Everest."
When Everest heard these words, she jumped in surprise. Her? In love? She didn't want to believe it but soon she realized that Jake was right. In her eyes, Marshall is not a friend, but much more than a friend.

The Siberian husky needed to tell someone else. Like, for example, her best friend the cockapoo Skye. Everest and Skye exchange a lot of secrets, but they never talk about love.
"Maybe Skye will know what to do," thought the husky.

As Everest's eyes remain fixed on the white clouds, Jake sits down next to her.

Jake: You look very thoughtful, Everest. You're okay?

Everest: I'm fine Jake. I'm just thinking ..... about what you told me last time.

Jake: About Marshall?

Everest's face becomes more red.

Everest: Yes ...

Jake: I have an idea. I'll ask Ryder if you can stay with the PAW Patrol for a few days. Maybe you can get closer to Marshall? "

Everest: But .... Jake? I...

Jake: What? Don't you wanna go?

Everest: I want but..

Jake: Perfect! I'll call Ryder now!

Jake lowers the volume of his voice, he then tells Everest with a wink:
"This secret is between us."

Everest sighs. She looks once again at the clouds which are gradually disappearing from the sky.
Jake returns with a glorious smile on his face:
"Ryder said yes. You can go."

Go? This is a good news and bad news. A good one because she wants to see Skye again and spend time with her crush. And a bad one because she might blush and say anything weird to Marshall. She can't speak properly, she stammers as soon as he talks to her.