Call me weird but I carried him like this till I reached Beam's place, which was very close to the place where I found him.

He gave me the keys to his house even before I could ask him. I grab the keys and unlock the door.

Earlier when I used to visit Beam's house, it had that happy aura around it. Everything seemed lively at his house but now even his house is looking gloomy just like him. Whatever was worrying him, I have to find it out and take all his worries away no matter what.

I put him gently on the sofa and took the seat right beside him. We didn't speak for a while, he was still shutting me out and was trying really hard not to show his real emotions.

"Are you seriously not going to tell me what is bothering you?"

Silence.

"Angel, please. I am getting really worried for you. I cannot see you like this, please tell me what happened that day with Jamie."

Still nothing.

"Did I do something wrong?"

He shook his head saying no.

"Did I say something wrong?"

Again he shook his head.

"Then it means Jamie is the only one who did or said something to you which has made you upset. Baby, please tell me."

He whispered something, but it was so low that I could hardly hear him.

"What did you say angel?" I grabbed his both hands and made him look into my eyes. I know he is weak against my eyes. He told me one day that he finds my eyes the most attractive thing on my face.

"I...I said , I am not good enough for you. So we should stop whatever is...going between us."

Is he serious? He thinks he is not good enough for me??!!

"Baby, look into my eyes and tell me. Do you seriously think I believe that you are not good for me?"

He averted his gaze but said nothing.

"Angel... baby, can you please tell me why suddenly you started thinking this way? Did I say something which made you feel like this or did something?" Beam was trying real hard to control the emotions which were at the brink of falling from his eyes but he was trying to strong in front of me.

"Ja.. Well.... I cannot fight. Wha-what will I do if some of your enemies will get hold of me in future? I cannot fight him, I am too weak. I am nothing but a liability on you. If I stay in your life then it will only cause problems for you." His voice was shaky when he was finally telling me the reason for his ignorance.

"If Jamie told you all this, then do not take his words seriously. He is just obsessive with me and he does not like it when I show interest in someone else more than him. Also, you don't have to fight when I am making sure you are protected in every way." I tried to console him but knowing him, I know it will be very hard to convince him.

"That's what I am talking about. You need to protect me, you must have put the guards around me whom I can't even see. I do not want your protection , I want to be so strong that I can protect myself." His voice was still very low and I do not like it when he talks like that. I love it when he screams or yells at me. When he talks directly with me.

"Do you seriously think only weak people need protection? You think I do not protect Jamie and other people who are close to me? I even have bodyguards for me, who keep guarding me all the time. I might be the deadliest person alive but I also need protection from the people who can sneak into killing me anytime!!!!"