She didn't want the Demon Race's victory, because the Demon Race's victory would be difficult for her to get the weapon mark in the hands of the Demon Race.

  She brought the Demon Race's team over to make the Demon Race and the Sting Thorn confront each other and weaken each other, so letting them maintain a delicate balance is what Su Luo really wants.

  Therefore, she and the little dragon specializes in black hands.

  The little dragon is out of sight, and jumps on everyone's heads, and it specifically finds the heads of the demons to knock, and every knock is accurate, and the other is bloody and dead.

  As for Su Luo, she was specially involved in the black hand.

  The Mozu is basically two players playing tricks and one player.

  Often at this time, Su Luo took out the Yanhua dagger, threw a gravitational space over, and enveloped the opponent like a sack. Taking advantage of the demon team members' unpreparedness, he cut the opponent's throat with a chuckle.

  (End of this chapter)

Chapter 2642 Exercising Power 7

  Because this is a melee, even if someone notices the little dragon, no one notices Su Luo.

  As for noticing Su Luo, yes.

  Before the demons were dying, they turned their heads and saw their bear heads.

  "You..." The Demon Clan team member fell to the ground without squinting eyes, and the words behind it would be impossible to say in this life.

  In this way, Su Luo specially selected the demon players who had the upper hand to kill.

  The little dragon also helped to look at the heads of the demon players.

  With the secret participation of the two of them, they actually stabilized the situation in a delicate balance.

  Six of the Mozu died, and three of the tricky thorns have died.

  There are fewer and fewer people left...At

  this time, the sly stab leader has been beaten by the demons and almost died.

  The little dragon turned over three hundred and sixty degrees in the air, and the pair of slender claws stepped down!

  "Kacha!" There were two red and swollen bags on the second captain's forehead!

  The little dragon squatted on his head, aimed at the top of his head, like a hammer, and fisted down.

  "Crack!" It's

  so hard... The

  little dragon felt that his claws were hurting, but the captain of the second team only cracked a small hole in his forehead, unlike the other players, it split into two pieces directly! ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

The Demonic King Chases His Wife(2001-3207 WEDDING)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें