What's wrong with this child, is he lose? Oh wait he's my friend, should I really say things like that to him-

" Wh-What are you talking about!? " Keebo questioned, pointing at Kokichi.

" Oh, yeah! If you had a jet pack then you could've flown over the wall and called for help. " Kokichi said in a mischievous voice. Keebo didn't answer, he just stood there and looked embarrassed. 

" Geeeez! You're just a huge disa- " I didn't let Kokichi finished his sentence and covered his mouth with my hand. His voice muffled under my hand. 

" Sorryy, Keeboo! Please forgive him. " I exclaimed bowing at Keebo and hold Kokichi's hand. I dragged Kokichi somewhere else, far from them. As I stopped, I looked at Kokichi; straight to the eye. 

" You shouldn't say stuff like that to others, y'know? " I questioned crossing my arms. Kokichi looked away from the eye contact and said, " Sorry. " Kokichi said pouting. 

There is one thing I noticed about Kokichi.... he totally acts differently around me. Well, not really kind of different... I mean he still tells a lie and acts childish or mischievous around me. I really can't explain. 

I sighed and patted his head. 

" Okay now, where should we go? Maybe we should go at the rolle- " I stopped as I realized what I was about to say. 

My mind is practically damaged and made my present and past memories mixed- 

" What? " Kokichi questioned, scratching his cheek with his index finger. 

" Don't mind that. " I smiled softly at him and patted his head, again. Kokichi nodded and smiled ear to ear. I flicked Kokichi's forehead and shouted, " You're it!! " while running. 

Kokichi rubbed his forehead and chase after me. I suddenly stop as I saw Miu sweaty and have a creepy smile on her face as she runs at a building that looks like her lab. 

This Miu literally has no in common with the Miu in my dreams, except their voice and face. 

Kokichi bumped into my back and looked at where I was looking at. 

" What's wrong with her? " Kokichi whispered at me.

" I don't know. " I whispered back. 

Kaede and Shuichi approached us and questioned us if we saw Miu. 

" I saw Miu run over there earlier. She was all sweaty and has a total creeper smile. " Kokichi and I answered simultaneously, we looked at each other and laugh. I pointed at the area where Miu went. Shuichi and Kaede thanked us and went on where we pointed.

Kokichi suddenly patted my head and exclaimed, " You're it!! " and suddenly ran to chase him and laugh.

As I was already too close to Kokichi, I pulled Kokichi's sleeves.

Too much, that made him fall above me. I blinked and just realized what just happened before Kokichi could speak.

I immediately pushed Kokichi making him fall to the floor and me above him. I immediately stood up and dust up my clothes. I held out my hand to help Kokichi and he gladly accepted it, also dusting his own clothes.

" Race ya at my room!! " I exclaimed immediately turning my back to him, so he couldn't see my blushing face. As I was busy with myself while running, I bumped into someone that made me fall to the floor. I rubbed my forehead and stood up, dusting myself again.

Bro this is deja vu-

As I was about to apologize to the person. It was Maki, glaring at me.

AAAAAAA THIS IS REALLY TOO FAR FROM THE MAKI FROM MY DREAM, MY MAKI- I MEAN MY DREAM'S MAKI IS SHY AND CUTE. I MEAN THIS MAKI IS CUTE BUT HELLA COLD, LIKE SHE WAS PIERCING HER STARES IN MY HEART.

As I was about to say something, someone grabbed my hand and dragged me. A moment ago I was in front of my dorm.

As I look at my right side, it was Kokichi. He's the one who dragged me here.

I opened the room's door and we proceeded inside. As I locked the door, I put my things on the table and seated at the bed, Kokichi seated at the other side of the bed too, and we lean at each other's back. We started talking to each other like other friends do. Laughing and playing games with each other.

The nighttime announcement just ended, making me frown and want to broke the monitor but I can't.

" I should get going now. " Kokichi said standing up and proceeded at the door. I nodded and waved him goodbye.

" Good night, Kichi-kun. See you tomorrow " I said, smiling.

" Good night (n/n)-chan. " He said, smiling genuinely. " I enjoyed your company today. " He waved his hand and exited my room. I locked my door and slumped at my bed. Feeling myself in another yet comfortable sleep.

End

【6/20/21】

【6/20/21】