Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 19

Start from the beginning

I immediately smirk and see Seungmin's expression which seemed to be more a blushing one.

"Somebody's blushing~" I whisper to him and he smacks me hard. I wince in pain and tried moving him away from me, "what the- Seungmin let me go—"

"Hey Seungmin." Hyunjin says as we both look up to him. Seungmin blushes harder and looks away from him, hiding behind me.

"Sorry Hyunjin, I don't know what's wrong with him today." I explain as Hyunjin just chuckles and sits next to Changbin so Seungmin would be more comfortable.

As Hyunjin expected, Seungmin pulled out from behind me and pouted, "that was close.."

"What the fuck is wrong with you Seungmin? You literally just kissed him."

"You don't understand! Ugh, you have to help me avoid him"

"What? Why?"

"Please Innie..I can't face him I-"

We were interrupted when Chan walked out of his room. He eyed as all before turning back inside.

I smirk and finally free myself from Seungmin, "sorry minnie, that's my ride." I say before skipping to Chan.

"Hi Channie~"

"Don't call me that." He says coldly which confuses me a bit. He was so gentle and sweet when we last talked. He seemed to have suddenly change from it but I try not to let it affect me.

"What's wrong~?" I didn't get a reply. I furrow my eyebrows until an idea pops into my head. I lean next to him and whispered to him, "can I call you daddy instead then~?"

He shifts a bit before pushing past me and going back in his room, slamming the door behind him as he did so.

I was a bit annoyed and decided to follow him. I had to make sure none of my friends were looking and once none of them were, I enter his room as quiet as I could.

~READER'S POV~

Jeongin walks in to find Chan seated in front of his desk with paper work littered all over it.

He approached him and jumped into his lap as soon as he did.

"J-Jeongin..what are you doing?" Chan questions as Jeongin ignored him and hugged him closely.

"I like laying here.." Jeongin says while listening to the heart beat coming from the older's chest.

"There's people outside..they might catch us.."
"I don't care! They can do whatever the fuck they want!"

Chan sighs on hearing him and starts to lightly pet him, "what are all of you even doing here?"

"Felix and Changbin hyung were hosting a party because they are dating now.."

Jeongin did feel a little bit jealous of their relationship being so open. He wanted him and Chan to be just as free with it instead of repeatedly looking out for secret places for them to meet.

"Oh and bye the way," Chan started while pulling out a particular paper from his files, "I made us a contract." He smiled.

Jeongin furrowed his eyebrows while reading the sheet of paper with Chan's signature already signed at the bottom. "What contract?"

"Oh uhm nothing special..just a contract so that none of us get too serious with our 'relationship'."

Jeongin felt really hurt reading all of it. Not only that but Chan already had signed his initial on it.

"So he really doesn't feel anything from me.."

That was the downside of being a flirt, people always used to assume Jeongin only wanted sexual pleasures when in reality, he wanted way more than that.

"You can sign right here.." Chan said while handing the male a pen. Jeongin eyed Chan who seemed to be okay with him signing and felt his pain growing.

He silently took the pen and hitched his breath before finally signing it. Chan smiled wider and pecked him on the cheek, making Jeongin flustered despite all the pain grieving inside him.

The older's hand slowly started wrapping around the males waist as he traced down his figure before giving his ass a light squeeze.

Jeongin whimpered a bit and stopped him from going further.

Chan was confused on his actions as Jeongin continued,

"I-I'm tired..can we just cuddle please?"

Chan gave him a sympathetic smile before lifting him up and tucking him back on his bed, slipping next to him too.

Jeongin snuggled into his chest as the older started drawing circles on his back. Chan soon drifted into slumber while the scent of Jeongin's strawberry scented auro slowly made him fall harder.

Jeongin on the other hand was wide awake and secretly sniffling in tears on the thought of Chan only using him for his body.

He looked up to Chan and slowly started cupping his cheeks,

"I-I'm sorry hyung..I've already broken the rules of that stupid contract way before it was even made.."

He pecked his lips softly before hugging him tighter and eventually drifting off to sleep too.

~~~

A/u note :
      Next chapter is Seungjin ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)