II

Tharn decided firstly handle Lucifer. He was restless because his wolf Ohm wants to pound on his mate. But Tharn knows his luck is worst to get enemies son as mate. He can't  accept Type because in his whole life he can't trust enemies son.

But his wolf was very restless he was having hard time to control Ohm. While other wolves present in hall is making it even more difficult by lusting over his mate.

On other side Type was watching his family tied by chains. Well he didn't have sympathy for his dad and his brother Alpha Mack. Because it was all their fault to plan attack on Black Rose pack for hunger of power. Where as he was sad for his Mom Jessi and other brother Beta Mild who were dragged in this misery. Same like him their fate was worst that they were family of Alpha Lucifer.

But Type was also confuse to know his mate was no other than his Dad's enemy the mighty King Alpha Tharn. His wolf Fluke was impatient as it wanted to snuggle to his mate and sniff that beautiful calming scent of rose. 

People might think omegas are weak. But in case of Type he was not.  He calmed his Wolf Fluke to stay strong in this situation. He glanced at Tharn and he decided to request him to leave Mild and Jessi. Because it was not their fault. He was also going to request Tharn to leave soldiers wolves that are arrested. All of them were bounded to follow the orders of nuisance Alpha King.
But next words of Tharn shocked Type.

" Alpha Lucifer and his two sons are going to life imprisonment and omega Jessi and Type will be slaves of King Alpha's family. " Tharn spoke with hatred.

Just before Type can request Tharn's words made him feel sad. He can't believe that Tharn just order them severe punishment without listening to their words or requests. He thought Tharn should at least ask them if they have anything to speak. But Type can't give up easily. So he decided to try his best to convince Tharn without lowering his self-respect.

" King Alpha I just want to request you something. " Type politely asked.

" Go ahead "

" King Alpha I want to tell you that soldiers wolves are bounded to follow orders of their King. They didn't get right to unfollow order of King Alpha Lucifer. So it is not their fault that they got involved in this war and fought with you. So I suggest you to leave them from jail and make them free. They will surely live normal life without offending your pack.  And Beta Mild had tried all his best to  stop
Alpha Lucifer. But as he can't offend King so took part in war. So I suggest you to leave Beta Mild , me and my mother free. We promise you we will live a normal life with pack members without offending anyone from your pack. "

" What about alpha Lucifer and Mack, you don't want to make their punishment lessen?" Tharn was curious why  Type didn't ask to make free Lucifer and Mack.

" Well King all war was fault of King Alpha Lucifer. He was hungry for power and just dragged all pack in misery . And alpha Mack helped and supported him instead of stopping him. He has same wish as King. So I think they deserve punishment. "Type replied anger visible in his eyes.

Tharn was impressed by boldness of Type and also his all words make senses.

Alpha Tharn listened everything but he never follows anyones order. He do what he wants but Type had made polite request so he decides to lessen some punishment.

" I don't believe in you. But as your words makes some sense. I would leave soldiers wolves free. And they can live normal life. But I can't believe on Alpha Lucifer's family so  omega Jessi will be slave of royal family. And about Beta Mild he would be slave of our pack beta Boat for his whole life. And you would be my personal slave. And you will listen my orders from now. " Tharn gave smirk.

Type eyes went wide after listening Tharn. He can't believe himself that he is going to be slave of his mate for whole life. But he was just little happy that at least Tharn freed soldiers and his brother.

Tharn got up from his seat and told Boat to handle Lucifer and Mack. He signalled Type to follow him.