"That's King!" He yells out.

"No that's someone else. Bone structure, voice and body odor. They all point to someone else, not King." Blake and Ban look at Gowther at the same time.

"Odor?" King looks at Gowther and transforms into his true form.

"Ew creepy!" The woman who trapped him says.

"It is him then, undoubtedly."

"Wow way to backtrack!" Ban replies to the Sin.

"I know of all of you, but you are a face I do not recognize. Are you friend or foe?" He asks Blake.

"My name is Blake. I'm traveling with Meliodas and everyone else else."

"A traveler? Your strength is exceeding that of a regular human."

"Well, I'm a Huntress." Blake dodges Gowther's question.

"I see, so you are as skilled as those Huntsmen we just encountered?"

"I'm not even close to their level." Gowther tilts his head a bit.

"I don't quite understand." You all hear one of the Roars clapping.

"So happy! To encounter not one but three of the Seven Deadly Sins! It's astonishing! However, our mission remains the same, that being to return with the Armored Giant's head."

"I'd prefer it if you could leave him, could you?" Ban and King look at Gowther.

"Hey man, what's the deal?" Ban asks.

"Yeah the only reason we were protecting that thing is because we thought it was you." The Armored Giant bellows. Shaking the leaves off of nearby trees as it's cuirass breaks apart.

"You have felt this magical power first-hand. Still think you can defeat it?" Gowther asks the leader of the Roars.

"Magical? There's no such thing! However I will admit, two of us, no make that one of us will surely die. But in the end we will surely claim that monster's head."

"A cool-headed assessment. It seems I have no choice." Gowther raises his right hand, putting the Roars on guard. He quickly raises it and slices the head clean off the Armored Giant's shoulders. He picks it up and presents it.

"Take it with you."

"What are you doing?" Slader asks.

"This is the most peaceful solution. This way none of the Huntsmen here died in vain as well." Slader stands there confused, however;

"I accept you offer."

"What are you doing Slader? That was our prey he just—!"

"Silence!"

"I like you, Gowther the Goat Sin. We will be on our way." Slader rests the head on his shoulder.

"But should we be ordered to come after you head next. Well..." Slader doesn't finish the sentence.

"Ta ta!" Him and the rest of the Roars leave the battlefield.

"Yes, ta ta." Gowther replies.

"Hey uhm, Gowther? I'm kind of surprised. It looked like you were showing some kind of sympathy for this monster." King says to his friend.

"Oh? Was I sympathizing with him?" Gowther tilts his head. You look over to the monster.

"He was wearing your armor wasn't he? Was he your stand in or something?"