Interuptions

Monaca: "Okay! Camera off! Go ahead and talk Big Sis Komaru!"
Komaru: "What exactly are you planning?"
Monaca: "Are you SURE you wanna know?"
Komaru: "Yes!"
Monaca: "I don't think you areee~"
Komaru: "JUST TELL ME!"
Monaca: "FINE-"

Komaru waited, frustrated, as Monaca pulled up a chair.

Monaca: "Goodness, so pushy."
Komaru: "God this is hell-"
Monaca: "Rather fitting, no?"
Komaru: "Are you gonna tell me?"
Monaca: "Pushy pushy... I'm getting there. I decided something. Whats better than making the Ultimate Hope's SISTER feel despair?"
Komaru: "You....you just want to bring Makoto despair?! Thats....ridiculous."
Monaca: "Ah ah ah! Not exactly! You see, he has his friends. They could threaten to creep hope back into him like a bunch of fuzzy little spiders. Like Toko did to you that one time... By the way, what even was that confession? Not very romantic."

Despite the circumstances, Komaru was a bit flustered by the last remark.

Komaru: "I live you isnt a confession....sh-she thinks I am dead....thats not...uh....we are just friends.....Thats not important right now! I wont allow you to bring anyone despair!"
Monaca: "Arent you a romantic one? But about the despair, I am afraid you dont get a say in the matter. I have already done my calculations!"
Komaru: "What do you mean?!"
Monaca: "I mean simply that I have you all figured out Sis! As your friends, girlfriend-
Komaru: "watch it...thats...."
Monaca: -and family fall into despair, you wont be able to reunite and bring hope to anyone! Imagine the despair of never seeing the one you love again Komaru! Itll be a bit worse for you, you know they are an option you will never obtain, as they have the luxury of believing your dead."

Komaru felt despair at the thought of this master plan. She doesnt have the best track record for fighting off the feeling.

Komaru: "I-I'll never let that happen!"
Monaca: "Hm?"
Komaru: "No matter what....Makoto is too strong to fall into despair! And...and Toko... me and her look out for eachother! I...I'll always find her!"

Komaru felt tears of her uncertain emotions stream down her cheeks.

Komaru: "I will always keep her safe! No matter what!"
Monaca: "Wow. How clichè. Well, that thought process be as it may, you were in despair before! I can convert you again Omaru!"

Komaru clenched her fists from the nickname that was so sentimental to her. No matter what, she had to escape.

She had to save Toko.