Hm...

Komaru POV chapter

Komaru's eyes slowly opened. She felt dizzy....everything felt....fuzzy.....

Monaca: "Oh FINALLY~ You missed ALL the excitement."
Komaru: "excite...ment? I....I..."

Her memory was fuzzy, but Komaru was able to piece a few things together.

Komaru: "I heard...a gunshot...what....what did you do?"
Monaca: "Ah sorry for the, as Kotoko would say, acting. I needed some distrust for my ultimate plan is all."
Komaru: "I...I head Makoto...and Toko....what have you done to them?"
Monaca: "Well they think I am trying to hold another killing game-"

Komaru struggled against the restraints and she tried to bolt upward.

Komaru: "NO- I WONT LET YOU DO THIS TO THEM AGAIN-"
Monaca: "Wow. Big Sis Komaru you really oughta calm down. Dont want any owies coming from that bump on your head."
Komaru: "NO- I..I-I WONT REST UNTIL YOU LET THEM GO! I WONT LET THEM GO THROUGH THIS AGAIN-"
Monaca: "Oh calm down. I do not plan on putting them into another killing game. In fact if they comply, nobody needs to die at all."
Komaru: "...oh.....okay....."

With that, Komaru retreated back down to her slumped position.

Komaru: "So...so what are you doing?"
Monaca: "Well~! I am not planning a killing game. I have something far more despair inducing in mind!"